So Cute 2014-10-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
jwhouk

So Cute 2014-10-03

Post by jwhouk »

My Little Dietzel!
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
AnotherFairportfan

Re: So Cute 2014-10-03

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

So much for Cricket's fears of immediate and condign vengeance and desecration of her corpse...
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

It does not look like M is too unhappy with her new teacup Dietzle.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Wyvern

Post by Wyvern »

Tiny Dietzel is tiny. :D
You should be reading the Wapsi Square Wiki.
GuySmiley

Post by GuySmiley »

AnotherFairportfan wrote:So much for Cricket's fears of immediate and condign vengeance and desecration of her corpse...
Not by Monica's hand anyway. Dietzel, on the other hand, may start plotting her downfall pretty soon if she doesn't figure out how to get him back to normal. :|
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes."
-The Laughing Man; GITS:SAC (originally from Holden Caulfield; Catcher in the Rye)
Dave

Post by Dave »

Oh, the indignity!

Just remember, Monica... Dietzel is now just the right size to sneak into your wardrobe, and deposit a small but unpleasant "gift" in one of the cups of your $350 bra. You really should not overdo the cuteadoration thing here... even the most reasonable and well-tempered dog should not be pushed too far!
jayessell

Post by jayessell »

Purse dog!
Thor

Post by Thor »

Yeah, if I was Cricket at this point, watching Monica randomly flip back and forth between sweet and vicious, I would be sure to do whatever it takes to pass muster and get out of these counseling sessions as soon as possible, just to keep the mental and emotional scarring to a minimum. :?
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

When Dietzel gets back to normal size I foresee another cold water bottle shower in Monica's future.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

A single kibble is now an all-day treat!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

GuySmiley wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:So much for Cricket's fears of immediate and condign vengeance and desecration of her corpse...
Not by Monica's hand anyway. Dietzel, on the other hand, may start plotting her downfall pretty soon if she doesn't figure out how to get him back to normal. :|
Yes, there is that ... but not, i suspect, immediate.
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Opus the Poet wrote:It does not look like M is too unhappy with her new teacup Dietzle.
More like Teaspoon Dietzel.
oldmanmickey

Post by oldmanmickey »

i was thinking more like shot glass Dietzle.
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
illiad

Post by illiad »

oh poor thing!! :) :)

.. But I think he may well go for the sympathy option.. sitting whimpering at the telephone, he cant order pizza! :o

b b b but??? no cliff hanger?? what are we gonna do?????
Grantwhy

Post by Grantwhy »

There's that face again from Dietzle :)

as for his reaction to Monica, I can't help but think of this picture

note: Tiny dog, tiny teeth. Tiny teeth, tiny tooth tips. Tiny tooth tips = sharp :shock:

yes, I know, Dietzle wouldn't do that to Monica ..... but he could :twisted:
As a CareBearAnarchist I believe in the destruction and overthrow of the perils of society through random and senseless acts of consideration and kindness
Growing older is compulsory, growing up is optional
Dumb things happen to smart phones
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

Well, at least she managed to restrain herself from acting in similar fashion when she first saw micro-sized Calista. That would have been even more embarrassing.

Hmmm, Dietzel is also the Bumbling Bumblebee. . .isn't there some other Hymenopteran-themed comic superhero who has size changing as a power?
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Catawampus wrote:Well, at least she managed to restrain herself from acting in similar fashion when she first saw micro-sized Calista. That would have been even more embarrassing.

Hmmm, Dietzel is also the Bumbling Bumblebee. . .isn't there some other Hymenopteran-themed comic superhero who has size changing as a power?
Probably thinking of the Atom from DC. He could change his size, weight, and mass. Was able to shrink to sub atomic size.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Dave wrote:Oh, the indignity!

Just remember, Monica... Dietzel is now just the right size to sneak into your wardrobe, and deposit a small but unpleasant "gift" in one of the cups of your $350 bra. You really should not overdo the cuteadoration thing here... even the most reasonable and well-tempered dog should not be pushed too far!
Deitzel would not do that. He does love Monica but he finds her very trying at times. But if he put up with being the Bumbling Bee Boy he'll put up with anything. At most he'll run up a charge on her card for Pizza. The only time he did anything to Monica was when she demanded he pour water on her to wash soap out of her hair and eyes when the water was turned off. He threw cold water because that was all he could find. He also knew he would get in trouble for it. The only time he had an accident in the house was Monica's fault. Another time he was about to dig a hole in the floor but Monica made it home in time. http://wapsisquare.com/comic/09102004/
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

zachariah wrote:
Catawampus wrote:Well, at least she managed to restrain herself from acting in similar fashion when she first saw micro-sized Calista. That would have been even more embarrassing.

Probably thinking of the Atom from DC. He could change his size, weight, and mass. Was able to shrink to sub atomic size.
Did you miss "Hymenopteran-themed", or did I miss yet another reference?
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!
cmdrpowers

Post by cmdrpowers »

Sidhekin wrote:
zachariah wrote:

Did you miss "Hymenopteran-themed", or did I miss yet another reference?
That would be Janet Van Dyne- otherwise known as the Wasp! 8-)