On edge like this 2014-08-27

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
oldmanmickey

Re: On edge like this 2014-08-27

Post by oldmanmickey »

and what makes you think in the lest bit i aint allready on good medications? lol
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Not that I'm presuming to predict where Paul is going to go with this, but this would be the perfect point for a "When Lily Met Suzi" flashback.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

This seems like Paul is giving us all a quick synopsis of where all the different characters are at in preparation for a plot twist. I may just be seeing what I'm looking for, though, so I can't be sure. You know, "quick, here's an update on Monica, she and Jet own that one antiques shop now, oh, and Jet is talking to her demons now, btw...ok now let's check on the Vampires - Lily is downspiraling, Suzi is concerned..."
I'm expecting an update on Shelly, Tina, the Golem Girls, Phix and Nudge, etc... And then something big is going to go down.
I'm keeping a sharp eye out for mentions of prophesies... My brain seems to have latched onto that idea, and won't let go. Maybe one of Jet's Demons has wings?

If not that, maybe some sort of paranormal equality issue will be addressed in a big way?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Aed

Post by Aed »

Based upon Suzie's habit of acting first, then considering the consequences later (if at all), I suspect that Lilly rescued her from a rather exciting and dangerous predicament that Suzie got herself into.

-- or --

It was nothing like that at all and Lilly and Suzie chanced to meet at the local watering hole, recognized one another as vampires and struck up a conversation.

-- or --

Knowing Lilly's penchant for law and Suzie's intense dislike of men who victimize women, they may have met at an old fashioned public hanging.

JSStryker

Post by JSStryker »

TheCollector wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:I find it interesting that McBride looks well-fed and pretty healthy, while Pratt looks like a famine victim. Can a vampire starve to death in the Wapsiverse?
I dunno, but on the this subject, I actually love that Suzie has a bit of chub on her, I love that about her, that's she's not like a stick. I dunno why, but I really like it.
Yes Suzie does look a bit zaftig in this current series! I too like my women with a bit of meat on their bones.
Vive la weird!