A Plug for the Wiki

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
The Old Wolf

A Plug for the Wiki

Post by The Old Wolf »

There is, incidentally, a Wiki for Wapsi. A Wapsiwiki? A Weeki Wachee? Eh, whatever.

You can find it here.

I created the thing in the hopes that people far wiser than I would help this wolf of very little brain keep track of all the comings and goings and cyclings and epochs and eons which function as the stage upon which Wapsi is played out. Thus far, Wyvern and Yamara the God have been the most prolific contributors, and I'm grateful for their input.

But a Wiki is only as valuable as its contributors, and the community effort is what makes them even better.

You might consider toddling over there.

The Old Wolf has spoken.
“Make the world work, for 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation, without ecological offense or the disadvantage of anyone.”
-R. Buckminster Fuller
---------------
Playing in the World Game
Dave11

Re: A Plug for the Wiki

Post by Dave11 »

Wolf -
Should we put a link to the wiki up on TVTropes?
I've been creating some rough pages, but they need clean-up and people with better archive-fu to fix up.
Eagerly anticipating the Pun Jar singularity event...

Forget the Plot Flour...we're into Plot Cornstarch, and the plot has gone non-newtonian...

"To the Journey!"