Cool Down 2012-08-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Bookworm

Re: Cool Down 2012-08-07

Post by Bookworm »

Of course there is someone in charge of the Library!

He goes 'Ooook!'
I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

I'm envisioning Phix, channeling Mrs. McGreevy the Bloom County librarian as she appears from out of Binkley's Anxiety Closet waving a blood-stained battleaxe. "119 weeks overdue, dear..."
Just another example of L-Space. Binkley must keep enough books in his closet to qualify as an Annex.

An interesting image just occurred to me - the one that comes to comfort Phix looks like he's wearing a fuzzy red overcoat too large for him, and is carrying a couple of really ripe bananas....
"Ook."
"You always know just what to say, old friend."
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Wdot wrote:\ Bia may be a *itch, but she may have had a real good reason behind her actions; then again, she could just be a *itch.

If Bia is a *itch, she should give everyone some Gold Bond powder. ;-)
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
Dave11

Post by Dave11 »

NOTDilbert wrote:
I'm envisioning Phix, channeling Mrs. McGreevy the Bloom County librarian as she appears from out of Binkley's Anxiety Closet waving a blood-stained battleaxe. "119 weeks overdue, dear..."
Just another example of L-Space. Binkley must keep enough books in his closet to qualify as an Annex.

An interesting image just occurred to me - the one that comes to comfort Phix looks like he's wearing a fuzzy red overcoat too large for him, and is carrying a couple of really ripe bananas....
"Ook."
Dangit, now I'm tempted to write some Wapsi/Discworld crossover fanfic. I'm just picturing Rincewind encountering the calendar machine...
Eagerly anticipating the Pun Jar singularity event...

Forget the Plot Flour...we're into Plot Cornstarch, and the plot has gone non-newtonian...

"To the Journey!"
Julie

Post by Julie »

Jay-Em wrote:There's an immense amount of wisdom and human insight buried in those beloved legends about the gods.
"Legends are lessons." Sorry...but I just saw Brave the other day. :) It's still pretty fresh on my mind.
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Dave11 wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:

"Ook."
Dangit, now I'm tempted to write some Wapsi/Discworld crossover fanfic. I'm just picturing Rincewind encountering the calendar machine...
Go for it. I am almost positive that Paul and the rest of us forumies would enjoy that.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.