Special Fit 2014-04-23

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
jwhouk

Re: Special Fit 2014-04-23

Post by jwhouk »

Sidhekin wrote: Say, would Tepoz qualify as "man-made"? Maya was not yet clay, but certainly no mortal man ...
No, he was more of a weasel.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

kingklash wrote:Cassie is working on her own set of "Party Tricks" to show Berdine and Nadette next time she sees them!
Though it could get unpleasant if she tries combining her scissors party tricks with their balloon party tricks.

Or with their even earlier "balloon" party tricks, for that matter.
loxmyth

Post by loxmyth »

The scissors gag is getting a bit old. Yeah, we get it, she's not as solid as she looks even when she's in cutie-pie mode. At some point in the future I expect this will become a Significant Plot Point. For now... ok, we've seen the gun, put it back on the table. It's distracting.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

loxmyth wrote:The scissors gag is getting a bit old. Yeah, we get it, she's not as solid as she looks even when she's in cutie-pie mode. At some point in the future I expect this will become a Significant Plot Point. For now... ok, we've seen the gun, put it back on the table. It's distracting.
Didn't have to wait long...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Wapsi
Site Admin

Post by Wapsi »

loxmyth wrote:The scissors gag is getting a bit old. Yeah, we get it, she's not as solid as she looks even when she's in cutie-pie mode. At some point in the future I expect this will become a Significant Plot Point. For now... ok, we've seen the gun, put it back on the table. It's distracting.
You've never been around 6 year old kids before, have you?
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Sidhekin wrote: https://xkcd.com/1070/
Irony Of The Day: That comics title is "Words for Small Sets." :lol:
(emphasis added)
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Wapsi wrote:
God, yes - and it's happening for the second time in three years right now...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
illiad

Post by illiad »

Fairportfan wrote:
Wapsi wrote:
God, yes - and it's happening for the second time in three years right now...
and the only way to stop them is to ignore them.. they *love* to see you shocked & in panic... LOL :D