Marshmallows 2014-04-07

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Re: Marshmallows 2014-04-07

Post by TheDOCTOR »

Tinaaaa, I think Katherine is going to be having a Loooong talk with you. ;) :lol:
Still its good you got her mind onto something else for a while. Let Castella be a 'normal' 5 year old for awhile before she turns into another Sheldon Cooper. :ugeek:
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

I'm impressed by those bear paws Castela was wielding there in the first panel.
Dave

Post by Dave »

kingklash wrote:I'm impressed by those bear paws Castela was wielding there in the first panel.
Her skin-scales were also looking rather combat-ready, too.

I feel just the wee littlest bit of anticipatory pity for the first young-tough paranormal who tries any sort of physical bullying of Castela at the school. He (or she, jhe, or they) is in for one hell of a painful surprise in the form of a big helping of Just Desserts. Marshmallows optional, of course.
analyst

Post by analyst »

crisis averted!

Tina makes a great aunt. For much the same reason as I love being an uncle. "Uncle Mike, can we have chocolate pizza for supper?" "Don't see why not" (c8
as363

Post by as363 »

Today was well worth the wait - Thank you Mr.P - hope you are feeling much better now - as apposed to last week !!!!
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

The more I look at frame one I keep thinking that in nature the most dangerous plants and animals tend to also be the most attractive ones as well. When she is older and she learns how to control her "hulk out" She is going to be one beautiful and deadly wall flower.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
AmriloJim
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Post by AmriloJim »

Mark N wrote: She is going to be one beautiful and deadly wall flower.
If that wasn't already on Pablo's agenda, it is now.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

shadowinthelight wrote:Marshmallows as vegetables? I can buy that. :D
Then there are the vegetable lambs. Perhaps Castela is a vegetable lion, cryptozoological critterphytes who prey upon vegetable lambs.
Opus the Poet wrote:I see many future problems from this.
Or future opportunities, depending on whose point of view you are seeing things from.
kingklash wrote:I'm impressed by those bear paws Castela was wielding there in the first panel.
So then presumably she's officially an American citizen, and is exercising her Second Amendment rights.
Warrl

Post by Warrl »

zachariah wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:Marshmallows as vegetables? I can buy that. :D
Chocolate is also a vegetable. Chocolate comes from Cocoa Beans. Beans a legume. Legumes are vegetables. So chocolate is a vegetable! When ever I explain this to women they always agree with me. So we can add both marshmallows and chocolate as side dishes. I can see it now a celery-chocolate-marshmallow salad.

Donate my "Eat Healthy" diet guide book to the jar. I obviously won't be needing it anymore.
That sort of thing can also go the opposite direction. Did you know that lots of people put berries on nachos? Really, it's true.

Tomatoes, hot peppers, and avocados are all berries.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Catawampus wrote:
So then presumably she's officially an American citizen, and is exercising her Second Amendment rights.
GrrrrRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
NOTDilbert

Post by NOTDilbert »

That means if Atsali wants to keep her friends Berdine and Nadette, she should buy them weapons - probably bows, possibly rifles - since she has the right to keep and arm bears.

(Drops a Colt SA Army into the Pun Jar - without ammo)
"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein
"History doesn't repeat itself, but it DOES rhyme" - Mark Twain
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Syndey Scoville