It Chirped 2014-01-08

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Fairportfan

Re: It Chirped 2014-01-08

Post by Fairportfan »

NOTDilbert wrote:
Catawampus wrote:
NOTDilbert wrote:Heh. Castela's crossed eyestalks, lolling tongue, and atomic swirlies around her head - that was a good tackle.... :lol:
Have you ever seen a peregrine stoop on its prey mid-air, or a large eagle kill a wolf? Castela did say that Atsali is half raptor, so high-speed precision aerial strikes may be part of her natural skill set.
Probably right - and she's getting a lot of practice lately trying to push Castela's non-existent off switch.
As i said about a friend (now deceased) many years ago - i gave up wishing for an off switch on Kim ... i'd've settled for a "mute" button ... or even a volume control.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Fairportfan wrote:
TheDOCTOR wrote:I think I saw something like this in an Anime once. A Busty girl character who would pull all sorts of things fom her cleavage like tissues, sledge hammers, swords but I forget the title. :?
I forget the title of the anime, but the picture on the TVTropes page for "Victoria's Secret Compartment" shows a girl in the process of pulling out a full-sized rocket launcher...
Opus the Poet wrote:The TV Tropes illustration credits Giant Robo. but my limited search of the name on YouTube did not show any short segments with the sequence.
Hrm. The IMDB page for "Giant Robo" isn't very helpful, but I do recall seeing a .GIF of that sequence here. (linked because....well, it just seems like a good idea)
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

Catawampus wrote: Have you ever seen a peregrine stoop on its prey mid-air, or a large eagle kill a wolf? Castela did say that Atsali is half raptor, so high-speed precision aerial strikes may be part of her natural skill set.

http://twentytwowords.com/2014/01/08/ba ... zzly-bear/
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

Wyvern wrote:Little sisters have no care for your personal space. :D
Good point. Another: Little sisters also like to wear their older sister's clothes. Usually, however, they at least wait until said older sister is not actually wearing them. . . . :roll:
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

bmonk wrote:
Wyvern wrote:Little sisters have no care for your personal space. :D
Good point. Another: Little sisters also like to wear their older sister's clothes. Usually, however, they at least wait until said older sister is not actually wearing them. . . . :roll:
I'm thinking of the bit from the end credits for Lilo and Stitch - with Stitch doing the laundry and using a towel for a cape and one of Lilo's sister's bras for Batman ears...
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber