Not Alone 2013-10-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: Not Alone 2013-10-22

Post by Catawampus »

Julie wrote:...but when I first read your post, I "heard" that line in a sitcom-esque voice...which made it awkward ridiculous instead of awkward uncomfortable...and then I felt like a bad person for giggling a little at the ridiculousness.
Eh, that was halfway the intent when I wrote it. I do have what is perhaps an overclocking sense of the absurd. So I'll be there to keep you company in Tartarus, you bad girl.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

http://wapsisquare.com/comic/learningtobegirls/

And that right after the surprise introduction of telepathy with Jin.

Part of her has never been naive since strip one. All the Great Cats know how move unseen.

And big kudos for the trigger warnings. They also teach and remind all comers, that this isn't just fiction.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

Of course, M's demons had to know.

And Tina+Blackwing+Nudge have taken their job protecting M's secrets very seriously for a long time.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

Yamara wrote:Of course, M's demons had to know.

And Tina+Blackwing+Nudge have taken their job protecting M's secrets very seriously for a long time.
OH! She DID cut herself once! I completely forgot about that comment!
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin