Monica Bikini Power 06 2013-10-03

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Monica Bikini Power 06 2013-10-03

Post by shadowinthelight »

I'm still ticked off about when I tried to bid on one of these pictures on eBay. I'm pretty sure my intended max bid would have won the auction. Bidding from my phone I already had the amount typed in. With exactly a full minute to go I clicked submit. The busy icon swirled around for a few moments and then went on to the next screen. After the minute was up the screen updated again. It said "Transaction incomplete. Auction has ended.". The eBay app sux. :(
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
DilyV

Re: Monica Bikini Power 06 2013-10-03

Post by DilyV »

I always do my ebaying from home... on my fastest computer... I picked up Girl on Fire awhile back... but with the uncertainty of the govt right now, I've been forced to curtail my buying... living on a govt pension and not knowing if you're going to get paid is a bite in the butt.
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
dadman

Post by dadman »

Living on a government paycheck and not knowing if you'll get paid at all, so I feel your pain. And I'd much rather be at work, because there are things that need doing. While being able to check out Wapsi while the sun is shining is nice, it won't pay the mortgage.

Still, today's pin-up is, um, uplifting. :) Just hope Paul's OK, and his niño is all better, too.
Yo soy un papa.
Avenger_Reloaded

Post by Avenger_Reloaded »

Paul rest well. Chicken soup and a little rum in your tea if you're not on meds. I used to work 2 jobs, so trust me, I understand pushing oneself. Dayquil will only get you so far though and the body has limits. Take your time to recharge and get yourself back together. We'll be here for you.
If you have trouble sleeping well, I always called Nyquil the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING SLEEPING ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR medicine.
Myths which are believed in tend to become true. -George Orwell
as363

Post by as363 »

As much as I would hate to miss the daily updates - the idea of no updates for weeks is way to horrible to contemplate. Take all the time that you and your child need and-when things improve - start back on your Wapsi story.

ps: the BxxB pics are entertaining and if I hadn't just bought 4 more books to finish the total set - I'd order some more pics . oh well - things happen to all of us.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

Avenger_Reloaded wrote:Paul rest well. Chicken soup and a little rum in your tea if you're not on meds. I used to work 2 jobs, so trust me, I understand pushing oneself. Dayquil will only get you so far though and the body has limits. Take your time to recharge and get yourself back together. We'll be here for you.
If you have trouble sleeping well, I always called Nyquil the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING SLEEPING ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR medicine.
Like the guy said, there's a reason the ads usually have the person taking Nyquil already in bed.

"Capital N, little y, great big fuckin' Q!" - Dennis Leary
"You will notice that Nyquil is green, and Dayquil is red. They are the only things in the world that taste like Green and Red!" - Lewis Black.