Monica Bikini Power 05 2013-10-02

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Leak

Re: Monica Bikini Power 05 2013-10-02

Post by Leak »

Atomic wrote:Thank you for saying that! I've long wondered what happened to that one, and sad to see it go. But the one comic I really miss was called Hellbound. For sheer daffyness and LOL situations, I haven't seen it's match.
110% agreement on that one, and you can add Nobody Scores! to that list; though to be fair Subnormality is a good band aid for it...
analyst

Post by analyst »

Timotheus wrote:Well, shall we start a game of Borogove in the confusion corner?
I heard they were pretty mimsey. Annnnddd now that I read all the comments, I find I'm not the only one that made that connection. Annnnddd now that I sing the song, I'm afraid it is moro-groves. mea-culpa times 2.
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

MerchManDan wrote: :shock: Not to sound glib, but have you been checked for a concussion as well? Incurring that many injuries without memory could be a red flag.
Nah, the memory problems are from fever. My skull seems to be the one part of me that's still in good shape. I expect the injuries might be from muscle spasms; I have pretty bad nerve damage from earlier in my life, to the point where muscle spasms have done such things as spontaneously shatter my shoulder blade. Good fun.
analyst wrote:
Timotheus wrote:Well, shall we start a game of Borogove in the confusion corner?
I heard they were pretty mimsey. Annnnddd now that I read all the comments, I find I'm not the only one that made that connection. Annnnddd now that I sing the song, I'm afraid it is moro-groves. mea-culpa times 2.
Singing the song? Is it time to go out carrolling already?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Catawampus wrote:Singing the song? Is it time to go out carrolling already?
Anyone who goes out, carroling or otherwise, will lewis their seat on the couch in Confusion Corner.
Hansontoons

Post by Hansontoons »

Dave wrote:
Catawampus wrote:Singing the song? Is it time to go out carrolling already?
Anyone who goes out, carroling or otherwise, will lewis their seat on the couch in Confusion Corner.
Just be certain to wish Paul a return to health which will be such a frabjous day!
Timotheus

Post by Timotheus »

Thought I should mention that for those who might want their own Borogove deck they should look here: http://korybing.storenvy.com/
If I Knew What I Was Doing I'd Be Dangerous.
Nov shmoz ka pop?