Georgette's Kiss 2013-09-02

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
DilyV

Re: Georgette's Kiss 2013-09-02

Post by DilyV »

Dave wrote:
DilyV wrote:I don't think a "knee-jerk" reaction will work... Georgette isn't a guy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're tryin'a tell us that guys are the only ones with tender knee-vulnerable targets in that area? :roll: I beg to doubt that (although as I've never had occasion to knee anybody of any gender I can't file a firsthand affidavit as to the specific sensitivities involved).
I've seen other girls take a knee shot... its not half as fun to watch as it is when it happens to a guy... they're much more sensitive!
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

DilyV wrote:We all know Monica isn't immune to these things... though I began to think Euryale began to freeze Monica deliberately there for awhile it was happening so frequently... LOL
Yeah, even Bud thought it was getting excessive.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

Dave wrote:
DilyV wrote:I don't think a "knee-jerk" reaction will work... Georgette isn't a guy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're tryin'a tell us that guys are the only ones with tender knee-vulnerable targets in that area? :roll: I beg to doubt that (although as I've never had occasion to knee anybody of any gender I can't file a firsthand affidavit as to the specific sensitivities involved).
Not that type of knee-jerk guys. It's a reflexive action made without thought or control. For this situation it would be Monica shoving her away strongly and shouting NO, or UGG. Your type is a defensive move to disable the person. While it is funny to take it that way, it does change the meaning of my point.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

zachariah wrote:
Dave wrote:
Not that type of knee-jerk guys. It's a reflexive action made without thought or control. For this situation it would be Monica shoving her away strongly and shouting NO, or UGG. Your type is a defensive move to disable the person. While it is funny to take it that way, it does change the meaning of my point.
We knew what you meant Zach... we don't think Monica is thinking much at all at the moment... but just wait... it'll click in... oh say... Tuesday or Wednesday!!! LOL

DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Masterof7s wrote:Well that makes it pretty clear what the nature of Georgette's interest is, but I doubt Monica shares that interest. Combine that with the impromptu boob-grab and I think its safe to say that this isn't going to end well. Monica does have a boyfriend after all.

I expect someone to get bitch-slapped in due course.
We all know that Monica seems to be monoamorous... I seriously doubt her boyfriend would complain. Sheesh... Men!!!

EDIT: I get the feeling that being the Jaguar Girl and coming in on high alert, Monica might have been more acutely attuned to Jet's emotions and actions. While Monica might not feel the same way about Jet... I seriously doubt she'll totally and completely crush her by over-reacting. Of course, if this is the first time she's been kissed by another girl that had feelings for her, it could leave Monica wondering like Shelley did... We'll have to wait and see... it's going to be an interesting week...
Last edited by DilyV on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDOCTOR
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa. via Gallifrey, in Constallation of Kastaborus

Post by TheDOCTOR »

Oh. Poor. Kevin. :o
It does appear as though Monica is pushing Georgettes' hand away from her....Ample.....Bossom, Boy Its Hot in Here, No, I don't believe Monicas 'Switching Teams'. This is definetly a Teaser for Tuesday. They've got some "splainin' to do".
Jay-Em

Post by Jay-Em »

Oh dear.

I was afraid of that. I kinda felt it in my water :P Question is: Will M reciprocate, or will this (the love-thing) be as futile as Shelly's girl-crush....

If so, poor Georgette. I know all too well how devastating it can be if the girl of your dreams rebukes you.(She was right to do so, tbh. The "Dream" was not who she was. Painful as it was to aknowledge for me), though, I got a life-long close friend back. Win some, lose some. :)
Last edited by Jay-Em on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
but, why 42?
---------------
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. (S. Clemens)
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Can you imagine how much the original artwork for this one is going to pull on Ebay? @_@

Jay-Em

Post by Jay-Em »

DilyV wrote:Can you imagine how much the original artwork for this one is going to pull on Ebay? @_@
I am afraid I am from a totally different universe. Two girls kissing, néver tickled my fancy. Even in my horniest years.... Possibly because of my sister doing it regularly.. :lol:
but, why 42?
---------------
Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. (S. Clemens)
Dave

Post by Dave »

DilyV wrote:We knew what you meant Zach... we don't think Monica is thinking much at all at the moment... but just wait... it'll click in... oh say... Tuesday or Wednesday!!! LOL
I'm hoping that whatever instinctive reactions Jaguarista Monica may now have, for the maintaining of her personal boundaries, do not include a reflexive burst of astral fire that leaves the transgressor in a state of acute extra crispy.

I'm also hoping we get a glimpse at Tina's reaction :) You may get another neat avatar out of this storyline, DilyV!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Dave wrote:I'm also hoping we get a glimpse at Tina's reaction :) You may get another neat avatar out of this storyline, DilyV!
I thought of that too. But Tina's aura reading should give her a preview of what would happen. Though, she might let Monica 'double-take' for the funny of it...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
Boxilar

Post by Boxilar »

Wow. :shock:

>A FATAL ERROR SEEMS TO HAVE OCURRED.
>YOUR BRAIN WILL BE RESTARTED
>REBOOTING FRONTAL CORTEX
>RE-ENABLING HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS

Okay then. Well, it seems as if Georgette fell in love with Monica on some level back when, and kept it mostly buried deep where it couldn't relly affect her. Tina blasted away all her defensive layers and brought all her supressed feelings right up on the surface where Georgette couldn't deny or even resist them. It's interesting that if Monica didn't want Georgette kissing her, Georgette wouldn't be kissing her.

I will say that certainly doesn't look like a shocked Monica taken off guard. She looks like a willing participant here. And she still has the Jaguar Girl markings, which seem to denote strong emotion.
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

DilyV wrote:I seriously doubt her boyfriend would complain. Sheesh... Men!!!
He'll complain... that he didn't get to watch. :D
Boxilar wrote:>A FATAL ERROR SEEMS TO HAVE OCURRED.
>YOUR BRAIN WILL BE RESTARTED
>REBOOTING FRONTAL CORTEX
>RE-ENABLING HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS
My computer just crashed a little while ago while watching a video. I know it was probably because Flash has always been unstable for me in Firefox but I can't discount it was the intensity of seeing the image during the commercial break.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
KnightDelight

Post by KnightDelight »

While Monica does play for that team, I'm pretty sure she doesn't play with that team, but you never know what new hormones are cursing through her body with the coming of Jaguar Girl. JG may be a very different animal (every pun intended). Could be Georgette isn't seeing what we see at this moment though. Links to the world of the dead may bring on visions of whatever the other person wants to see instead of Monica as such.

Let's see Paul try to say this scene isn't Fan Service.
DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED
If we are what we eat, then I'm easy, fast, and cheap
txmystic

Post by txmystic »

Whoa. Lee. Shit.

AND copping a feel.

It's gettin' REAL down at the Mucho Mocha....I'll be totally camped in confusion corner because I honestly have no clue what's to come...
ActionKermit

Post by ActionKermit »

This has the potential to become a total foxtrot. M is going to need some Houdini-grade social skills in short order.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Dave wrote:
DilyV wrote:We knew what you meant Zach... we don't think Monica is thinking much at all at the moment... but just wait... it'll click in... oh say... Tuesday or Wednesday!!! LOL
I'm hoping that whatever instinctive reactions Jaguarista Monica may now have, for the maintaining of her personal boundaries, do not include a reflexive burst of astral fire that leaves the transgressor in a state of acute extra crispy.

I'm also hoping we get a glimpse at Tina's reaction :) You may get another neat avatar out of this storyline, DilyV!
I switched to the one I had pre made that I felt would be the closest to what I thought Tina's reaction would be... looking back through some of the strips, I seem to remember Tina being rather comfy grinding with Bud at Cerberus... Not saying she swings that way, just not all that shocked by it... Still... I don't think Monica OR Tina expected this...

DilyV

Post by DilyV »

shadowinthelight wrote:
DilyV wrote:I seriously doubt her boyfriend would complain. Sheesh... Men!!!
He'll complain... that he didn't get to watch. :D
Survey says?

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!!!

DilyV

Post by DilyV »

KnightDelight wrote:While Monica does play for that team, I'm pretty sure she doesn't play with that team, but you never know what new hormones are cursing through her body with the coming of Jaguar Girl. JG may be a very different animal (every pun intended). Could be Georgette isn't seeing what we see at this moment though. Links to the world of the dead may bring on visions of whatever the other person wants to see instead of Monica as such.

Let's see Paul try to say this scene isn't Fan Service.
Consider us served...

Well served... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aleister Crow

Post by Aleister Crow »

:shock:

I lose my internet for a few days and this is what I come back to?

Not complaining at all. ;)
Whoever coined the phrase "more fun than a barrel of monkeys" obviously never spent an afternoon cramming the little buggers into one.