Little Atsali and the Reluctant Adventure Buddy 2013-07-22

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Catawampus

Re: Little Atsali and the Reluctant Adventure Buddy 2013-07-

Post by Catawampus »

Julie wrote:Cue the nightmares for me... :shock:
From my experience of being a giant spider for several years, I can assure you that such situations result in at least as much emotional trauma (if not more) for the unfortunate spider involved.

"It. . .it was horrible! This colossal thing came rampaging along and totally destroyed my hard-made web, then ran about making these ghastly noises and trying to crush me! By the time I finally escaped, I was so unnerved and motion-sick that all eight of my eyes were crossed! I still wake up with my chelicerae shaking!"
Julie

Re: Little Atsali and the Reluctant Adventure Buddy 2013-07-

Post by Julie »

Catawampus wrote:
Julie wrote:Cue the nightmares for me... :shock:
From my experience of being a giant spider for several years, I can assure you that such situations result in at least as much emotional trauma (if not more) for the unfortunate spider involved.

"It. . .it was horrible! This colossal thing came rampaging along and totally destroyed my hard-made web, then ran about making these ghastly noises and trying to crush me! By the time I finally escaped, I was so unnerved and motion-sick that all eight of my eyes were crossed! I still wake up with my chelicerae shaking!"
Well...that managed to produce a weak smile...so thanks...but empathy doesn't seem to fix phobias (at least not mine).
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."