Monica’s Free Hugs 2013-07-19

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Jabberwonky

Re: Monica’s Free Hugs 2013-07-19

Post by Jabberwonky »

NOTDilbert wrote:....What he said.

There's also the guy known as Tex. No, he's not from Texas, he's from Louisiana, but doesn't like being called Louise....
rimshot 60.png
rimshot 60.png (108.76 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

Jabberwonky wrote:
AmriloJim wrote:At the buffet place this afternoon, I saw a young, busty Hispanic girl wearing a "Free Hugs" t-shirt.
NOTDilbert wrote:Were you in Minneapolis?
scantrontb wrote:UM,... Please tell me you're being facetious, and doing that for a laugh?... what part of AmriloJim's Gravatar info did you NOT understand? the location of his GPS?, or the AMARILLO, TEXAS part? how can you even begin to think he's up in Minneapolis?
Mark N wrote:Wait, there isn't an Amarillo, Minnesota??????? :mrgreen: And seriously, He could be visiting there.
I thought, after reading this strip for so long, that everyone important lived in Minneapolis... :?
No I--I've been there, but I live nearby, not in the state itself.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

(waves hi from my part of Wisconsin)
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

I'm living in Texas at the moment, but I have been to Oshkosh for the convention/airshow several times and visited laCrosse (take the brewery tour) once.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.