Help Or Break 2013-06-24

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
shadowinthelight

Help Or Break 2013-06-24

Post by shadowinthelight »

Pratt wrote:Was I just involved in helping the director of MIB, or did I just break her?
Yes.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Fairportfan

Re: Help Or Break 2013-06-24

Post by Fairportfan »

Ummm ... "...contamination from..."
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

This is even more fun than Tina's Nudgectomy.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber
B_Rud

Post by B_Rud »

That's one hell of an anti-virus program.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

If Suzi clutches any tighter, Lily's gonna pop ... out.
=====================
=====================
mike weber
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Hey Brandi? You have kind of a vengeful spirit being dragged out of you, there. Just thought you might want to know.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
dex drako

Post by dex drako »

anyone else getting the feeling this is going to well?
Yamara

Post by Yamara »

dex drako wrote:anyone else getting the feeling this is going to well?
Chessmasters usually have contingency plans, yes.

Though if your expertise is in misdirection, seduction and subversion... you really don't want that curtain to get yanked back.

Nice touch that Bud is the one who looks most at peace.
PunPalsm the fastest way to pay the pun jar

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Baal.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Now, how much would you expect to pay for such a powerful ectoplasmic vacuum in your local store?

Don't answer yet! Because you'll also get a spare high-capacity Spider Crystal ghost storage canister! Now, how mch would you pay?

But there's even more! Your system comes equipped with an automatic succubus sanitation program, top-quality mnemonic restoration spray to refresh those tired memories, and the professional light-show option to entertain your guests while you clean!

Don't miss this opportunity! Call to order within the next five minutes, and we'll poit it to your home, absolutely free! Operators are standing by now!
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

I take a previous thread's comment back. This is as spectacular as GaoGaiGar's Hammer Hell/Hammer Heaven finisher. Hikare Ni Nare!
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Hmmmm... help or break...

Well, let's see...

Brandi is in the nursery, Lanthian priests break in and act out. Brandi tries to stop them and swings a pole. Priest picks up a baby and uses it as a shield. Brandi is so grief stricken at the death of the baby she stops fighting. Brandi is broken.

Brandi makes a deal with the Nu Gui to wreak her revenge on the lanthians without her true self knowing about it because she is too easy going and wouldn't hurt a fly. Brandi is partially fixed, but still semi broken.

Bud exorcises the Nu Gui, sending it to hell in a star gate. Brandi, free of the influence of the Nu Gui realizes that she is responsible for the wiping out of pretty much an entire civilization. If one baby broke Brandi... can you imagine the guilt trip the entire Ethetian civilization is going to send her on? I think Brandi will be broken worse than before

I think this is more a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't... I think Brandi might be in for some Tepoz time and a lot of alcohol to help her forget...
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
DilyV

Post by DilyV »

Dave wrote:Now, how much would you expect to pay for such a powerful ectoplasmic vacuum in your local store?

Don't answer yet! Because you'll also get a spare high-capacity Spider Crystal ghost storage canister! Now, how mch would you pay?

But there's even more! Your system comes equipped with an automatic succubus sanitation program, top-quality mnemonic restoration spray to refresh those tired memories, and the professional light-show option to entertain your guests while you clean!

Don't miss this opportunity! Call to order within the next five minutes, and we'll poit it to your home, absolutely free! Operators are standing by now!
There's only three minutes left!!!!! You didn't add the number to call!!!!!
You know that light at the end of the tunnel?

Yeah... it's a bullet. Sorry.
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

shadowinthelight wrote:
Pratt wrote:Was I just involved in helping the director of MIB, or did I just break her?
Yes.
She Brelped her.
Sidhekin

Post by Sidhekin »

DilyV wrote:
Dave wrote:Now, how much would you expect to pay for such a powerful ectoplasmic vacuum in your local store?

Who you gonna call?

(Come on, you know this!)
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!
Dave

Post by Dave »

DilyV wrote: I think Brandi will be broken worse than before

I think this is more a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't... I think Brandi might be in for some Tepoz time and a lot of alcohol to help her forget...
I can't predict the form of it, but yeah... Brandi is likely to need some serious healing. Hell of a price coming due, very soon now.

I have a feeling that she may not even have realized that the Nu Gui would seek vengance on the Lanthans, at the time she made The Deal... she may have let the ghost in, mostly out of remorse for having killed the child, and ended up being manipulated just like everyone else.

If so, Suzi and Lily are not the only ones to have gotten themselves in badly over their heads.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

DilyV wrote:

AND, he didn't say how many "easy" payments of 99.99.99 we'd have to make...

Oops... I guess that should be "easy" payments of $99.99... We're not talking about a "bucket-o-nothing", here...
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

lake_wrangler wrote:
DilyV wrote:

AND, he didn't say how many "easy" payments of 99.99.99 we'd have to make...

Oops... I guess that should be "easy" payments of $99.99... We're not talking about a "bucket-o-nothing", here...
BUT... does it make Julienne fries??... if it DOES, then that's cheap at twice the price! if it doesn't, let I'm glad that the supplies are limited...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
Timotheus

Post by Timotheus »

Okay, the tappers are changed out, fresh coffee made, new batch of popcorn up, and all the end of date code goods removed from the shelf. Now what have I missed in the story. Something about a deep fryer? (They had one at the salvage warehouse but they're more trouble than they're worth.)
If I Knew What I Was Doing I'd Be Dangerous.
Nov shmoz ka pop?
txmystic

Post by txmystic »

Sidhekin wrote:
Who you gonna call?

(Come on, you know this!)
Oh no you don't!
scantrontb wrote:
BUT... does it make Julienne fries??... if it DOES, then that's cheap at twice the price! if it doesn't, let I'm glad that the supplies are limited...
Well it had better slice and dice as well at that price...and will they throw in a complimentary tomato twaddler?
davids4250

Post by davids4250 »

txmystic wrote: Well it had better slice and dice as well at that price...and will they throw in a complimentary tomato twaddler?
MMMMMMMM, twaddled tomatos...drool
No trees were harmed in sending this message, however, a large number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced