All Clear 2013-06-13

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Atomic

Re: All Clear 2013-06-13

Post by Atomic »

Ditto Congrats, Timotheus! May all go well!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
kingklash

Re: All Clear 2012-06-13

Post by kingklash »

Timotheus wrote: Also, as a possibly interesting side note, my son and daughter in law have informed me of the birth of my first grand child. A girl, at 4:40 AM last night. Everything appears normal.
Hooray!
bmonk

Re: All Clear 2012-06-13

Post by bmonk »

yuffiek wrote:
zachariah wrote: In many tropical, or sub-tropical, cultures nudity is casual and not that important. So she has no old habits of wearing clothes all the time, or a strong sense of modesty.
Tropical, sub-tropical... and let's not forget Early Holocene cultures.
Even in Greece, nudity was not common--but people got over it, as when Archimides had his "Eureka" moment. Rome had its places for nudity too--in the famous baths, which were quite public, albeit not outside. Both sub-tropical cultures...

Edit: does this make Scandinavian saunas a transplanted tropical clime? They certainly are hot and humid enough....