Escaped Through Me 2013-05-30

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.
Wyvern

Re: Escaped Through Me 2013-05-30

Post by Wyvern »

Fairportfan wrote:Well, the fan-art that can appear on DeviantArt tends to feature Velma a lot. Daphne gets a lot of ... action ... on Rule 34 sites.
I of course deny having ever seen any Rule 34 of Velma.

...But, dayum, the fan artists love her, too. :D
You should be reading the Wapsi Square Wiki.
bmonk

Post by bmonk »

Fairportfan wrote:. . .
As far as i'm concerned, the only worthwhile thing Sagan did was inspire the creation of a new unit of measurement - the Sagan*.
* "Beel-lions and beelions"
First I've heard about it, but I did :lol:

Got interested enough to check it out, and discovered:

Sagan's number is the number of stars in the observable universe. It is named in honor of Carl Sagan. This number is reasonably well defined, since we know what stars are and what the observable universe is, but its value is not known with any certainty. It is presently estimated to be approximately 70 sextillion, or 7x10^22.
Fairportfan

Post by Fairportfan »

Wasn't referring to that - "Sagans" is a (facetiously-named) unit of counting, inspire by the way he said "Bee-llions and bee-llions" on his teevee show.
Not even duct tape can fix stupid. But it can muffle the noise.
=====================
Peace through superior firepower - ain't nothin' more peaceful than a dead troublemaker.
=====================
mike weber