Castela 2017-02-17

Need to talk about the day's episode of Wapsi? This is the place to do it. Play nice! ^_^

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
When two threads are posted for a day's comic, the thread posted first becomes the starting post. Please delete the second thread and add your post to the first thread. When naming the thread: Comic Name YYYY-MM-DD
Thanks guys! This keeps the forum nice and neat.

Castela 2017-02-17

Postby FreeFlier » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:07 pm

That smile . . .

Count my body parts, count my wallet, count my relatives.

Hmmph!

. . .

What is she up to?

--FreeFlier
Last edited by FreeFlier on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeFlier
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Land of the webbed feet

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Dave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 pm

FreeFlier wrote:That smile . . . What is she up to?

She's playing hockey, in the mischievous style of Robin Goodfellow.

Somebody's sure to get Pucked.

(Dave places a ridiculously expensive hockey stick into the Pun Jar).
User avatar
Dave
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby jwhouk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought she wasn't allowed to play hockey, because she was a predat?

...or is this for a private in-house league for non-bevys only?

And Dave: the Pun Jar spit that one out and demands you give it this one instead.

EDIT 2: Linky
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
User avatar
jwhouk
 
Posts: 4502
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am
Location: North Woods, Cheeseheadland

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:50 pm

jwhouk wrote:I thought she wasn't allowed to play hockey, because she was a predat?

That was Atsali.

OTOH, I'd be even more worried about Castela playing field hockey...

Technically, she's not a predat ... but i wonder if they let paras who are basically water buffalo play with the other bevies?
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 3886
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby oldmanmickey » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 pm

She may not be a predator but she is an alpha
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
User avatar
oldmanmickey
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Sgt. Howard » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:51 am

oldmanmickey wrote:She may not be a predator but she is an alpha


She is actually a weapon of mass disintegration...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
User avatar
Sgt. Howard
 
Posts: 2885
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Malott, Washington

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Opus the Poet » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 am

Those shinguards look interesting.
I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
User avatar
Opus the Poet
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am
Location: Surrounded by Hell

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Drakkenmensch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:31 am

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
jwhouk wrote:I thought she wasn't allowed to play hockey, because she was a predat?

That was Atsali.

OTOH, I'd be even more worried about Castela playing field hockey...

Technically, she's not a predat ... but i wonder if they let paras who are basically water buffalo play with the other bevies?


"Coach, I think Gilchrist is cheating! She's a plant and the grass is helping her out!"
Drakkenmensch
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 am

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:39 am

Opus the Poet wrote:Those shinguards look interesting.

Those aren't shin guards - well, not purpose-built shin guards; those are her boots.

boots.jpg
boots.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 100 times
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 3886
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Dave » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:Those shinguards look interesting.

Those aren't shin guards - well, not purpose-built shin guards; those are her boots.

Since she is genetically derived from a tree, "barking her shins" wouldn't have quite the same consequences, would it?
User avatar
Dave
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby AnotherFairportfan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 am

Dave wrote:
AnotherFairportfan wrote:
Opus the Poet wrote:Those shinguards look interesting.

Those aren't shin guards - well, not purpose-built shin guards; those are her boots.

Since she is genetically derived from a tree, "barking her shins" wouldn't have quite the same consequences, would it?

{* mi mi mi mi * cough * mi mi mi mi *}

hsssssss
He had done a good job of covering his tracks, but that was to be expected. After all, one does not conspire to ruin a House and murder a queen and then just stand there waving and waiting patiently for retribution.
User avatar
AnotherFairportfan
 
Posts: 3886
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby oldmanmickey » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:02 am

Sgt. Howard wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:She may not be a predator but she is an alpha


She is actually a weapon of mass disintegration...

makes her the alpha of alphas in my book
Dear, don’t bore him with trivia or burden him with your past mistakes. The happiest way to deal with a man is never to tell him anything he does not need to know. L. Long
User avatar
oldmanmickey
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Catawampus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:03 am

oldmanmickey wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:She may not be a predator but she is an alpha


She is actually a weapon of mass disintegration...

makes her the alpha of alphas in my book


Possibly an omega, then, since there's nothing remaining after her.
User avatar
Catawampus
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Re: Castela 2017-02-17

Postby Dave » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:32 am

Catawampus wrote:
oldmanmickey wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:She is actually a weapon of mass disintegration...

makes her the alpha of alphas in my book

Possibly an omega, then, since there's nothing remaining after her.

"Omega" being her nickname... based on her certified firepower rating, "Oh, megatons per second."

She will, of course, have to trade in that knotted tie for a bolo.
User avatar
Dave
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA


Return to Daily Wapsi Square Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron