Page 3 of 3

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:16 pm
by Sgt. Howard
ShneekeyTheLost wrote:Didn't Gil get Battledrought after he saved Mechanicsburg that is pretty much based on Jaggerdrought?

Ov course, he's von schmott guy. Wit der nize hat wot sez so, even. Mebbe he can handle it.


... heh heh heh ... is pretty goot stuff, hactually...

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 am
by DinkyInky
Sgt. Howard wrote:
ShneekeyTheLost wrote:Didn't Gil get Battledrought after he saved Mechanicsburg that is pretty much based on Jaggerdrought?

Ov course, he's von schmott guy. Wit der nize hat wot sez so, even. Mebbe he can handle it.


... heh heh heh ... is pretty goot stuff, hactually...
If hyu ken drink hyu coffee like a man, hyu be hokay.

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:55 pm
by GlytchMeister
:?

Welp, I'm out. I can't drink coffee. At all. It wreaks havoc on my... digestive pace.

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:50 pm
by Sgt. Howard
GlytchMeister wrote::?

Welp, I'm out. I can't drink coffee. At all. It wreaks havoc on my... digestive pace.


Dot's hokay too- zumboddys gots to do der sparky stuff ven da battle iz on!

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm
by GlytchMeister
Sgt. Howard wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote::?

Welp, I'm out. I can't drink coffee. At all. It wreaks havoc on my... digestive pace.


Dot's hokay too- zumboddys gots to do der sparky stuff ven da battle iz on!


*Hoists the Discombobulator*

:twisted:

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 pm
by DinkyInky
GlytchMeister wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote::?

Welp, I'm out. I can't drink coffee. At all. It wreaks havoc on my... digestive pace.


Dot's hokay too- zumboddys gots to do der sparky stuff ven da battle iz on!


*Hoists the Discombobulator*

:twisted:
I figured you'd update the Hand-Cranked Runcible Gun.

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:50 pm
by GlytchMeister
Pfff.

No... If Glytch wanted to make a gun for comedic purposes, he'd use laughing gas.

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:25 pm
by AmriloJim
GlytchMeister wrote:Pfff.

No... If Glytch wanted to make a gun for comedic purposes, he'd use laughing gas.

Yeah, that'd make for a nitrous to remember.

[plink]One Titanic movie, 1958-style.[/plink]

Re: With a costume change...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:19 am
by DinkyInky
GlytchMeister wrote:Pfff.

No... If Glytch wanted to make a gun for comedic purposes, he'd use laughing gas.
That's Mistah J's gag, and it's been done to death, Puddin'.