Recipe!

Talk about your favorite liquor, ask questions, and share stories all about booze!

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Re: Recipe!

Post by DinkyInky »

Christmas Cheer

Jigger of Saint Brendan's Irish Cream
Two scoops Peppermint stick Ice Cream
Candy cane pop

Put two generous scoops Peppermint stick ice cream in large frosted mug.
Pour Irish cream over ice cream.
Top with pop.
If candy cane pop unavailable, get or make candy cane simple syrup(peppermint extract and simple syrup) and soda water to make your own.

Cheers!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Ooh! I'ma have to try this. A shot of peppermint schnapps in a highball glass filled with Sprite is nice. It tastes like peppermint soda but be careful, it's strong.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

PM sent Jabber.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Larking about in kitchen is rarely safe for me...especially if booze is involved.

Take Ginger sliced thin, and a bottle of Matusalem Platino, and eight months later you have golden spicy gingery rum.

Take cheap pot still Vodka, run it through filters a few dozen times, then pour over paper thin blood oranges for the same eight months and have blood orange vodka.

I pulled the fruit and roots, filtered them, placed them back into the container or bottle(the ginger now gets to go into my rum bottle), and poured the alcohols back in.

Take both of those and pour a generous few spoonfuls over a warm baked apple. Maybe a scoop of ice cream?

Yummy.

--Safyr Drathmir