I just realised...

Talk about your favorite liquor, ask questions, and share stories all about booze!

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

I just realised...

Post by DinkyInky »

...that the Minions are Davinci's Notebook fans...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
GlytchMeister

Re: I just realised...

Post by GlytchMeister »

Oh eidy eidy I dee die, dee die dee die dee die!

This post looked like complete gibberish when I was writing it. So... Many... Links...
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

GlytchMeister wrote:So... Many... Links...
Can't have too many links.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

What vintage goes well with a heady rush of accomplishment? Just got 95% of a 10 x 8 storage shed up before the storm hit, including all the redundant metal bracing. Doors go up tomorrow...not dealng with eleventy billion tiny pieces to assemble the handles and hinges and redundant bracing after spending over ten hours on it.
It's now mosquito o'clock and I'm allergic to the lil vampires. Also, against the wishes of my son, I did it sick, but damnit, he's parking his bike in there.

Yes, I had growed up help.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

I'm not sure but out here in the Bay Area you can sub-let that 8x10 for Thousands...
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:I'm not sure but out here in the Bay Area you can sub-let that 8x10 for Thousands...
I'm in a college town where that also would not be unheard of, but unfortunately it's not a tuff shed, so it's more like a giant rubbermaid tote, and unliveable in the heat, so nah!

--Safyr Drathmir
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

DinkyInky wrote:
TazManiac wrote:I'm not sure but out here in the Bay Area you can sub-let that 8x10 for Thousands...
I'm in a college town where that also would not be unheard of, but unfortunately it's not a tuff shed, so it's more like a giant rubbermaid tote, and unliveable in the heat, so nah!
FROM the bay area- bought my whole property, three bedroom, one and half bath, failed septic and lousey wireing for 38K- septic is rejuvinated, electrical is now all copper and the plumbing is updated.

I love Eastern WA- I own it outright! OH! 2/3 acre
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Shaddup you... ;)
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

TazManiac wrote:Shaddup you... ;)
HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!!!!!
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
TazManiac wrote:Shaddup you... ;)
HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!!!!!
My son's Godmother had similar luck. She has finally got her dream log cabin in the woods, and it's cozy, spacious, and was more than reasonable. She says if her hubs gets sent out again, she's not parting with it, and may rent it to friends so when he's finished, they have a base camp to center themselves again.

--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Stupid rainy season has kept me from sealing the shed. I need it several days dry so the waterproofing will adhere.

I also can't move stuff out of the house yet due to the permanent cloud of Murphy's little vampires hanging around.

Finally feel almost human again, as most of the nervy pain and migraine pain has left. Might see if my pickled herb jar is ready. Thinking after filtering I may clove one of my orange jars, and hide it from the roaming Scotsman..;p

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DInky?, if I may ask- who is that in your Avatar?
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:DInky?, if I may ask- who is that in your Avatar?
That's me.
I used to play this tiny little online game called EverQuest.
Safyr Drathmir, Dark Elf Dread Lady(ShadowKnight) of Innoruuk ready to obliterate those foolish enough to cross me.

When they set up customised characters, I changed as many details as I could to make her look more like me.

I only quit when my ex left, as I overnight became a Single Mom, and locked my account when he stole my rig. Now that we're stable, I game now and again. If they(Sony) ever get it right again, I'd prolly go back, as it was awfully fun, plus I could take my son on adventures.

--Safyr Drathmir
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

DinkyInky wrote:. . .I changed as many details as I could to make her look more like me.
I realise that chronic unexplained medical issues may lead some to resort to more exotic and questionable therapies, but you may want to cut back a little on the colloidal silver supplements. . .
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Catawampus wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:. . .I changed as many details as I could to make her look more like me.
I realise that chronic unexplained medical issues may lead some to resort to more exotic and questionable therapies, but you may want to cut back a little on the colloidal silver supplements. . .
The pensive Castela user icon is ever so appropriate for your comment... :D
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Catawampus wrote:
RDR squared.

Remind me to avoid posting to places when sleep deprived.

My Busia and Grandmother both quipped once I'd turn blue from all the blueberries I ate...instead, I developed an extremely severe strawberry allergy.

--Safyr Drathmir
Catawampus

Post by Catawampus »

lake_wrangler wrote:The pensive Castela user icon is ever so appropriate for your comment... :D
Just imagine every statement that I write as being spoken by an excitable six-year-old.

I-I-I-I chose this icon 'cause I felt that it added the appropriate image of-of-of thoughtfulness an' dignity an' gravy-toss to my comments.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Catawampus wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:The pensive Castela user icon is ever so appropriate for your comment... :D
Just imagine every statement that I write as being spoken by an excitable six-year-old.

I-I-I-I chose this icon 'cause I felt that it added the appropriate image of-of-of thoughtfulness an' dignity an' gravy-toss to my comments.
Indeed, one should always look dignified, when tossing gravy around... :P

I do admit that I am curious as to how you do it, though... Do you slop it around by the ladle, or do you use gravy-filled balloons? :twisted:
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Gravy is best tossed either with a decent sized spoon on most occasions, or a fork when a finer degree of precision flinging is called for.

Best of all however is the four-fingered hand slinging approach, esp if the Gravy has lumps in it...