Busty Benefits

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, starkruzr, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!
Catawampus

Busty Benefits

Post by Catawampus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Yana, I've often heard you say what a hassle your bountiful endowments are because of trying to find clothes that fit, the strain that they put on your body, the way people act towards you when they see them, and so on. I hear pretty much the same from most other busty gals who I spend any time around.

I'm hoping that there must be at least something positive about them occasionally. So, are there times when you're glad and enjoy having them?

Yana Nimkova

Re: Busty Benefits

Post by Yana Nimkova » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:09 pm

There are! First off, I probably wouldn't have my modeling career without them (let's be honest). I have not had to buy my own drink at a bar in...well, ever. They make an awesome pocket for carrying things. And they make a great cat pillow. :)

Catawampus

Post by Catawampus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that they're not all bad news!
Yana Nimkova wrote:There are! First off, I probably wouldn't have my modeling career without them (let's be honest).
Being honest, I don't see why you wouldn't have a modeling career without them. Probably not the exact same one, because you might not be called on for the same shoots, but I can definitely see you having a career as a model even if you were flat-chested. It's not as though you lack any other striking physical qualities.
Yana Nimkova wrote:They make an awesome pocket for carrying things. And they make a great cat pillow. :)
My wife managed to combine those two: a newborn runt kitten who needed to be kept warm and watched at all times fit there just perfectly. It worked out well, though when it woke up and started purring incredibly loudly people around her would be rather startled and confused.

jwhouk

Post by jwhouk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Our kitten loves to sleep on my wife's chest - but sometimes a bit too close to the face. She's had to push her off a bit when her legs started to clamp around her throat.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin

Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Miss Annie often complains about her superstructure- and with my drop in income, buying decent bras has become a challenge. Even so, she often uses her 'High Pocket' as she calls it, and her cell phone never goes dead from a cold battery in Winter.
Personally, her boobs are not what I fell in love with- it's more the total package of her personality and intelligence...

... but certainly, the boobs don't hurt the issue...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.