?

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!

?

Postby Yana Nimkova » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:28 pm

:?:
Last edited by Yana Nimkova on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yana Nimkova

Re: ?

Postby Typeminer » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Don't panic! And keep track of that towel!

Hope things are going okay for you. Hang in there.
Last edited by Typeminer on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Typeminer

Postby DinkyInky » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:01 am

I'm dealing with...things...

But if you need to vent, inbox is open.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
DinkyInky

Postby Dave » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:02 am

Ilegitimi nil carborundum!
Dave

Postby GlytchMeister » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 am

We are here for you.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Sgt. Howard » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Mia Culpa! I announced my support of Trump on facebook- Yana wrote of being attacked by Trump supporters- I did not handle it well at all. She and I are in communication, I am trying to undo the damage. I assume full responsibility for this.
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby Catawampus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Many times people treat politics as abstracts or hypotheticals. We have to remember that they can have effects on everybody within their purview, and that not everybody's results will be the same.
Catawampus

Postby TazManiac » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:01 pm

I call all these folks in this forum friends; I don't think I agree with hardly any of them in terms of Politics though. I mean it, 'nare a one'.

That covers both ends of the Bell Curve and the middle too.

Dat's OK though...
TazManiac

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:41 pm

What Taz said.

That's one of the amazing things hereabouts... we're a gang of very different people, who have managed to treat each other with friendship and respect despite our differences.

That's not a very common thing these days, with the world being as it is... a damned shame.
Dave

Postby Typeminer » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:27 pm

TazManiac wrote:I call all these folks in this forum friends; I don't think I agree with hardly any of them in terms of Politics though. I mean it, 'nare a one'.

That covers both ends of the Bell Curve and the middle too.

Dat's OK though...

That's a healthy view, and that's what makes this board so generally pleasant. While I think it's true that, as they used to say, the personal is political, in that everything one does has political implications (pretty much by definition of political), that is no good basis at all for one's personal dealings with living individual people. Life is complicated. Politics involves the brokering of conflicting (or inimical) interests. And since most all people who are any fun at all are more or less insane in some way (another thing that makes this board so generally pleasant :mrgreen: ), and exposure to such insanity is both entertaining and productive of thought, mutual respect is the way to roll. 8-)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Typeminer

Postby TazManiac » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Typeminer wrote:...And since most all people who are any fun at all are more or less insane in some way
Yep, that's me alright...
(another thing that makes this board so generally pleasant :mrgreen: ), and exposure to such insanity is both entertaining and productive of thought, mutual respect is the way to roll. 8-)

(heh heh, I keep trying to log off the Interwebz, but they keep pulling me back in...)

Yana. Don't forget that these conflicts are also interpreted as Opportunities. Avail thyself...
TazManiac

Postby GlytchMeister » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 pm

TazManiac wrote:...these conflicts are also interpreted as Opportunities...

Bingo.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Return to Ask a Busty Gal *Featuring Yana Nimkova*