Q & A How best to help

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!

Q & A How best to help

Postby GlytchMeister » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:22 am

Ok, everybody likes getting a leg up. And people tend to like giving help, especially if it doesn't take much effort.

So, Yana, tell us, what are the ways in which we can help you? Y'know, with the modeling and whatnot.

I know you are active on Facebook, so "Like Share Comment" is mainly what comes to mind (aside: I comment but I need to get into the habit of liking and sharing too), and I know having full-blown conversations in comments on your photos can really drive up your exposure...

Commenting, asking questions, having discussions on your little forum here probably helps somehow.

Is there anything else? Amazon wish list, PayPal tip jar, or some other form of networking and image spreading and advertisement?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Re: Q & A How best to help

Postby Yana Nimkova » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:10 am

Sharing the pics is awesome. When people share, especially if the person comments on it too, I get to a bigger audience. Paypal or Amazon...let's be honest. No one's going to give me anything.
Yana Nimkova

Re: Q & A How best to help

Postby GlytchMeister » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:41 am

Re: PayPal and Amazon: you might be surprised. Paul gets stuff from his wish list once in a while. And a paypal tip jar... Well, I don't know how well those work, but still. A buck a month from a free service is a whole dollar. That's a snickers bar and a can of soda if you stretch it right. :)

Who knows, right?

I'll be sure to start sharing pics... Expect a signal boost!
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Return to Ask a Busty Gal *Featuring Yana Nimkova*