Welcome and Hello!

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!

Re: Welcome and Hello!

Postby Catawampus » Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Sgt. Howard wrote:Here in Wapsiworld, we are often rude, crude and socially unacceptable.

Merely "often"?
Catawampus

Postby TazManiac » Fri May 06, 2016 5:36 pm

In addition to those who’ve spoken so far, are a (I think) great many more who share their sentiments, both supportive and... reactive.

At this point I want to encourage the positive, including rejoining your ability to chart your own course and develop your life and career as you see fit.

I'll close w/ an assurance that this being an open and public forum I wont go into what I would or wouldn't do, but give the need and opportunity I stand ready as well.

Don't let the bastards get you down...
TazManiac

Postby Warrl » Sun May 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Atomic wrote:"Nobody ever lost money underestimating the taste of the American Public." - Some Douche

Truck Balls (see above)

I've thought that maybe I could make some money redesigning the fake-arrow-through-the-head thing to be quickly, easily, stably, and surreptitiously applied to someone else's truck balls...

...but to test the design I'd have to actually acquire a set of truck balls, and that's something I am not willing to do.
Warrl

Postby GlytchMeister » Sun May 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Warrl wrote:
Atomic wrote:"Nobody ever lost money underestimating the taste of the American Public." - Some Douche

Truck Balls (see above)

I've thought that maybe I could make some money redesigning the fake-arrow-through-the-head thing to be quickly, easily, stably, and surreptitiously applied to someone else's truck balls...

...but to test the design I'd have to actually acquire a set of truck balls, and that's something I am not willing to do.

Epoxy glue.

On either end of the broken arrow shaft, put a small glob of resin, then cover that with a thin film of plastic. Then, cover that with a glob of hardener, and cover that with another thin film of plastic.

Press the glob against a surface to break both plastic films and use the shaft to stir the epoxy together, then leave it in as it hardens. Repeat for the other half of the arrow.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby GlytchMeister » Sun May 08, 2016 5:33 pm

This is also very useful for sticky mines. Press, pop, stir, leave...

Detonate.

:twisted:
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Just Old Al » Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 am

GlytchMeister wrote:This is also very useful for sticky mines. Press, pop, stir, leave...

Working WAY too hard here...that's what hard-drive magnets are for.

How often are you going to have to blow up something fiberglass?

Al (yes, that one)
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Just Old Al

Postby Sgt. Howard » Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 am

Just Old Al wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:This is also very useful for sticky mines. Press, pop, stir, leave...

Al (yes, that one)

Yanna? Remember when I told you that some of us are considered dangerous? We would be your strongest advocates-
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby GlytchMeister » Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 am

Just Old Al wrote:

Al (yes, that one)

Boats.
Also:
concrete.
Wood.
Aluminum.

You'd be surprised how often magnets are useless. JB Weld quickset sticks to pretty much everything. Magnets only stick to ferrous things and other magnets.
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Catawampus » Mon May 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Detonate.

Though you've got to be careful not to accidentally affix the item to your own person, especially if it has already been armed. That was a problem with the old sticky-bombs that the British developed and which worked in similar manner, which led to some rather embarrassing situations. Or you could end up gluing yourself to the tank, which was also a bit awkward. "Awfully sorry to disturb you chaps, but would you all mind surrendering and handing me some form of a scraper or prying tool? It would be much appreciated!"

Not that I'm one to talk, seeing as how when I was a kid I'd use Molotov cocktails on tanks, and those are even worse than sticky-bombs. "Let me just hold this fragile bottle of highly-flammable sticky substance, light it on fire, and then run around holding it in my hand! Wheeee!" It's a wonder that I still have any hair on my body.
Catawampus

Postby Warrl » Tue May 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Hm... check... double-check... no, apparently I didn't say it yet... so better late than never...

Welcome back Yana!
Warrl

Postby Yana Nimkova » Fri May 13, 2016 7:10 am

Thanks for the welcome back, Warrl!

Also, in the "getting back on the horse" vein, I need to get back to posting here. So look for some upcoming threads, everyone, I want to draw your attention to them cause I'm going to want some feedback.
Yana Nimkova

Postby Catawampus » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Yana, you've mentioned several times a job that you have other than going around looking fantastic. Can you give us a general idea of what sort of other work you're doing? I expect that you wouldn't want to be specific and let the world know that you, say, work the 1 to 9 shift as a bouncer/powder-monkey at Happy Hal's Saloon and Artillery Range on the corner of 5th and Main every weekday, but is it customer service work, or office work, or underwater welding, or espionage?
Catawampus

Postby GlytchMeister » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:14 pm

"underwear welding"

:lol:
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Sgt. Howard » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:57 pm

I shouldn't doubt that some of her bras are structural steel... and require welding to fabricate
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby Yana Nimkova » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm a waitress at a steakhouse. I know, OH so glamorous, right?
Yana Nimkova

Postby GlytchMeister » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Yana Nimkova wrote:I'm a waitress at a steakhouse. I know, OH so glamorous, right?

Hey, at least you aren't a charcoal manufacturer.

You're still an interesting person. :)
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Just Old Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 am

Yana Nimkova wrote:I'm a waitress at a steakhouse. I know, OH so glamorous, right?

And the problem with this is?

NOTHING.

My daughter worked her way through college and graduate school as a counter monkey/manager at AutoZone. Yep, this is Daddy's Little Gearhead...

What you do is often not what you WANT TO to be doing, but then again can give you the space to get to what you want to be doing.

And you will notice I did NOT make any puns about have a steak in the matter or being a steakholder in the discussion... :)

Alan

P.S.: Sarge: Us, dangerous? You jest...and only if provoked.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Just Old Al

Postby GlytchMeister » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:57 am

Yeah, what Al said. :)
I'm too much!
GlytchMeister

Postby Catawampus » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Not the sort of job that I've ever had myself (I'd probably commit multiple homicides on my first day if I had to put up with even a fraction of what I see wait staff regularly subjected to), but hardly anything to be ashamed of. Sometimes you have to take the nonglamourous route to get where you want to go. And if you do a good job with your nonglamourous job along the way, you can still take pride in that!

I do see why you'd be sore in your feet and back after work, though. Lots of standing around and walking carrying things. Perhaps we need to find you some jet-powered rollerskates, to see if they'll make a difference. . .
Catawampus

Postby Sgt. Howard » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:19 pm

I used to be a surgical tech- the guy who stands at the surgeon's elbow and hands him what he needs. Hella stress but good money- did this for 40 years. Then I did a burnout. Started making mistakes. Had to quit before I killed somebody in error.

Now I'm a security guard- 'rent a flatfoot'- and I pull weird hours for about 1/3 what I used to earn. It was either that or Home Depot, minimum wage part time. Thank GOD I have my VA benefits, I can't afford Obummercare.

Girl, whatever you do, you're still you. Nobody can take that away. Keep your dreams alive, regardless of circumstances-they will keep you alive in turn. In my spare moments, I am building a 1/6th scale rendition of the quaint northern France village of 'Villavier-sur-Mere' in my backyard- There's a story I am telling by photographing miniatures in that scale. Why that town? Because I am creating it as it looked on June the 6th, 1944- it is located 1/2 km due south of the 'red-dog-easy' sector of OMAHA BEACH! I have 'Joes' done up as 29th Infantry Division (US) and the 716th Static infantry Division (Wehrmacht- Germany). I also have vehicles and other things in this scale, and will finish the story as soon as my schedule allows.

It will take time- I am not worried.
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

PreviousNext

Return to Ask a Busty Gal *Featuring Yana Nimkova*