Hugs

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!

Re: Hugs

Postby TazManiac » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:58 pm

lake_wrangler wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:See, I don't have three-foot-long vocal cords. Showoff. :P

I still can't picture what the neck/throat would look like that contained three-foot-long vocal cords... :shock: :? :lol:

Well, immediately what came to mind was Monica's tongue...

Yanna, good work on the web site. As they used to say, all Last Century and everything-

TazManiac

Postby Sgt. Howard » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:41 pm

lake_wrangler wrote:

I still can't picture what the neck/throat would look like that contained three-foot-long vocal cords... :shock: :? :lol:

You have to fold the vocal cords... they attach every 1.25" in zig-zag fashion for it to work. With training, one can sing tenor, baritone, bass, alto, soprano and lead all at once..
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby lake_wrangler » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Sgt. Howard wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:

You have to fold the vocal cords... they attach every 1.25" in zig-zag fashion for it to work. With training, one can sing tenor, baritone, bass, alto, soprano and lead all at once..
I knew I was doing something wrong... I can only sing those one at a time...

*Concentrates*

[sound of a complete barbershop quartet with four-part harmony]Sorry for highjacking your threeeeeaaaaaad![/sound of a complete barbershop quartet with four-part harmony]

*pants, catches breath*

And yes, I'm also glad to hear you're doing better.
lake_wrangler

Postby Just Old Al » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:50 am

Just caught all of this.

Bloody hell, girl - glad all is back to more-or-less stable.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Just Old Al

Postby Warrl » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 pm

lake_wrangler wrote:

Warrl

Postby Sgt. Howard » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Warrl wrote:
lake_wrangler wrote:

These creatures are mute
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby TazManiac » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:15 pm

They're not. They just don't speak English...
TazManiac

Postby Warrl » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Sgt. Howard wrote:These creatures are mute

No, but they seem to conduct most of their conversations in a very narrow frequency range basically at the bottom of what humans can hear: 20 to 40 hertz.
Warrl

Postby Drakkenmensch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:13 pm

*gives out a big support hug* I have enough hugs for anyone who needs some!
Drakkenmensch

Postby AmriloJim » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 pm

Warrl wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:These creatures are mute

No, but they seem to conduct most of their conversations in a very narrow frequency range basically at the bottom of what humans can hear: 20 to 40 hertz.

In the early '70s, I worked at an automated "beautiful music" AM radio station. On Sundays, we'd have a block of paid religious programs, one of which featured Kathryn Kuhlman, one of day's most followed radio evangelists. One Sunday, I racked her tape on the automation in order to use the studio for some production. That's when I made a rather odd discovery...
Broadcast automation of that era used sub-audible tones, specifically 25 Hz, at the end of each selection to signal the system to switch to the next source. I found that Ms. Kuhlman's voice had a natural lower-frequency harmonic. So, as soon as she began speaking, the automation "heard" her voice as a sub-audible step tone and dutifully switched to the next event.
AmriloJim

Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

AmriloJim wrote:Broadcast automation of that era used sub-audible tones, specifically 25 Hz, at the end of each selection to signal the system to switch to the next source. I found that Ms. Kuhlman's voice had a natural lower-frequency harmonic. So, as soon as she began speaking, the automation "heard" her voice as a sub-audible step tone and dutifully switched to the next event.

So, a basso prayfundo, was she?
Dave

Postby TazManiac » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:15 am

Speaking of the lower frequencies (cause, you know, around here- we aint 'fraid a' no Thread Drift...)

One time I was in the lobby of a movie theatre in Berkeley Ca, and on top of the large and odd shaped space, I had a bit of a cold (helped roll off the mids & highs).

Turns out I was able to vocalize a reverb in the room. Very strange feeling to 'feel' the "Hmmmmm..." and see people looking around without knowing where it was coming from...

(Yana, How ya do'in?)
TazManiac

Postby Catawampus » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:11 am

TazManiac wrote:(Yana, How ya do'in?)

Perhaps practicing her bass singing so that she can upstage us all.
Catawampus

Previous

Return to Ask a Busty Gal *Featuring Yana Nimkova*