Q & A: Cats or Dogs?

Girls like Monica aren't just in the comics. Ask a real-life Jaguar Girl your questions about the day to day ins-n-outs when you're 4'10" and your bras live in the upper half of the alphabet. Keep it clean of course! Your mom may be reading these too! ;) Also, be sure to come visit me at http://yananimkova.com/

Moderators: The Old Wolf, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, Wapsi

Forum rules
Forum rules
Hello everyone! I just wanted to have a formal welcome to everyone who reads Wapsi Square and joins this forum. This is where you can discuss all things Wapsi related and get to know fellow fans.

*Please don't start any off topic threads here or direct any existing threads astray, OT discussion can be had over at the Wapsi Pub.*

General Rules:
-NO SPAM!!!

-NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Period. You will get one warning. Repeat offenders will get NO warning!

-Swear words are not censored but keep obscene language to a minimum.

-Do not bother other forum members on the board or through direct messaging if they have requested you to stop. If someone is bothering you and you have asked them to stop, let the moderators know by sending them a PM.

-Do not post pictures of or links to obscene material. Any link that is potentially not safe for work, let us know: NSFW

Other than that, everyone play nice and enjoy your stay!

Re: Q & A: Cats or Dogs?

Postby Just Old Al » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 am

Sgt. Howard wrote:Regarding YipYapYip caffeinated canines- I have recipes...

I have said it before and will again - if it has a face, you have a recipe for it. :)
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Just Old Al

Postby Sgt. Howard » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Just Old Al wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:Regarding YipYapYip caffeinated canines- I have recipes...

I have said it before and will again - if it has a face, you have a recipe for it. :)

... you say that like it's a bad thing...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby Typeminer » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:28 pm

One time when I was in the scouts, a few of us were sent to pick up something for a patrol project.

We ring the doorbell, and a yappy little chihuahua comes storming the storm door from inside. Just yapping and bouncing off the door like it's about to explode.

Kid next to me, tough little guy about two years younger, looks at the dog, looks at us, and straight deadpan observes, "Well I'll be damned. These people have a trained rat to answer the door for them."
Saccharomyces cerevisiae is the linchpin of civilization.
Typeminer

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Sgt. Howard wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:I have said it before and will again - if it has a face, you have a recipe for it. :)

... you say that like it's a bad thing...

Seen any nutria up that way to test your recipes on? Or does it get cold enough where you are, that frostbitten tails are a limiting factor for them?
Dave

Postby Typeminer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Dave wrote:Seen any nutria up that way to test your recipes on? Or does it get cold enough where you are, that frostbitten tails are a limiting factor for them?

I heard they trapped them all to make aspartame. :shock:
Typeminer

Postby Sgt. Howard » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:47 pm

Typeminer wrote:
Dave wrote:Seen any nutria up that way to test your recipes on? Or does it get cold enough where you are, that frostbitten tails are a limiting factor for them?

I heard they trapped them all to make aspartame. :shock:

Naw... and there's still plenty here to work with. Skin and gut in the usual fashion- save the pile for fish bait, works great. Slow roast with a decent BBQ sauce at 325 degrees for twenty minutes, turn and finish in ten. One to a plate. OR- marinate in red wine for two days and broil for 25 minutes. OR bone and chunk, brown on a skillet in butter and throw into a chili (my favorite).

Questions?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Postby TazManiac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 am

Dave wrote:Seen any Nutria up that way to test your recipes on? Or does it get cold enough where you are, that frostbitten tails are a limiting factor for them?

R.O.U.S.
TazManiac

Postby Just Old Al » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 am

Sgt. Howard wrote:]

Naw... and there's still plenty here to work with. Skin and gut in the usual fashion- save the pile for fish bait, works great. Slow roast with a decent BBQ sauce at 325 degrees for twenty minutes, turn and finish in ten. One to a plate. OR- marinate in red wine for two days and broil for 25 minutes. OR bone and chunk, brown on a skillet in butter and throw into a chili (my favorite).

Questions?

I wouldn't have thought it worth the effort. One per plate hardly sounds nutriatious....never mind filling.
"The Empire was founded on cups of tea, mate, and if you think I am going to war without one you are sadly mistaken."
Just Old Al

Postby Just Old Al » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 am

TazManiac wrote:
Dave wrote:Seen any Nutria up that way to test your recipes on? Or does it get cold enough where you are, that frostbitten tails are a limiting factor for them?

R.O.U.S.

Nah - that gets the rotisserie treatment...too big for an oven roast.
Just Old Al

Postby Typeminer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Y'know what's the difference between a gerbil and a hamster?

More dark meat on a hamster. :mrgreen:

(Believe it was Roy Blount Jr. that I stole that from 8-) )
Typeminer

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Just Old Al wrote:I wouldn't have thought it worth the effort. One per plate hardly sounds nutriatious....never mind filling.

I would say that you ought to feed the Pun Jar, but I'm not certain it would appreciate whatever you might cook up for it... :shock:
Dave

Postby Just Old Al » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:29 am

Dave wrote:
Just Old Al wrote:I wouldn't have thought it worth the effort. One per plate hardly sounds nutriatious....never mind filling.

I would say that you ought to feed the Pun Jar, but I'm not certain it would appreciate whatever you might cook up for it... :shock:

Al promptly deposits a plate of lovely creamed chipped possum on toasted Wonder Bread, with a side of collard greens...and 3 cases of Tums.
Just Old Al

Postby Sgt. Howard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Better meat-to-bone ratio than a rock Cornish game hen...
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Previous

Return to Ask a Busty Gal *Featuring Yana Nimkova*