What would various Wapsi characters want for Christmas?

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Dave

What would various Wapsi characters want for Christmas?

Post by Dave »

This one would have been a good choice for Monica a few years ago but I'm not sure she'd still consider it "trendy" at this point.
Warrl

Re: What would various Wapsi characters want for Christmas?

Post by Warrl »

I really wish I had found an image, but you'll have to be content with a definition of a gift that I think Castela could find a use for...
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

At work, we have a sledgehammer we use to pound a metal rod through the gaps in the cardboard baler. We call it The Motivator, and it has become common to say "DO I NEED TO GET THE MOTIVATOR" when someone is moving too slowly.

I also have a buddy who, for some reason, has a wrench made for turning 3" nuts. We call it the Attitude Adjuster.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
AnotherFairportfan

Post by AnotherFairportfan »

GlytchMeister wrote:At work, we have a sledgehammer we use to pound a metal rod through the gaps in the cardboard baler. We call it The Motivator, and it has become common to say "DO I NEED TO GET THE MOTIVATOR" when someone is moving too slowly.

I also have a buddy who, for some reason, has a wrench made for turning 3" nuts. We call it the Attitude Adjuster.
In the Ground Electronics shop at NAS Sigonella (Sicily) forty-five years ago, we had a two-foot bronze (non-sparking) crescent wrench - ghod knows where it came from - hanging on the wall in a prominently-visible spot near the doorway that led to the comm spaces, labeled "Radioman Tuning Wand".
Proof Positive the world is not flat: If it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.