WFP: The Cast Answers Questions

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

jwhouk

WFP: The Cast Answers Questions

Post by jwhouk »

As we are all waiting for the return of Pablo, I have an idea for a little forum "game" of sorts:

1. Pick one question you'd love to ask one of the strip's characters (one that isn't obscene or inappropriate, of course).
2. Come up with a dialogue or some way that said character would answer the question.
3. Ensuing posters can then point out how they think said character would actually answer question, then pose their own question - and their guess at an answer.
4. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Basic ground rules are as laid out above - nothing inappropriate or obscene. Keep it fun and light.

So, with that - first question is for Monica "The Jaguar Girl" Villarreal:

Are you a fan of Prince at all - considering he is from Minneapolis? Why/why not?

A: "Well, heh, there's a story behind that. I'm kinda ambivalent about his music, but apparently Paul tried to get him involved in the whole introduction to the Cerberus Club storyline. While the three Golem Girls, Shelly and I were dancing, he was supposed to be playing in the background. Problem was, he wanted wayyyy too much up-front to appear in the strip - and as a result, we just went with that DJ. After that, Paul never dealt with him or his people.
"Another funny thing - everyone in the Twin Cities has their own Prince story, or so they say? Well, there is one cast member who has a 'brush with fame' with him - no, not Shelly. Jacqui. Turns out Lisa and Wendy (two members of the Revolution) participated in lot of the yoga sessions at Punk Yoga - and have even helped her out financially. Jacqui did meet him after a concert one time, right about... (thinking) ...during the storyline when her assistant flattened the tire of Shelly's bike. But other than that? We've had nothing to do with him, and vice versa."
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
zachariah

Re: WFP: The Cast Answers Questions

Post by zachariah »

Q: Deitzel are you aware that there is great interest in you since you shrunk to a mere two inches in height? You have been designated as a new breed called Mini-Toy-teacup. In fact there are a number of breeders are trying to contact Monica to make offers for your stud services. What is your opinion of this interest in you?

Deitzel gives the questioner a long slow look that implies they should have paid more attention in school. Then he makes a gesture easily interpreted as, "you and the horse you rode in on!". Then he walks over and makes a yellow stain on the note paid before causally walking away and leaving the cunfuddled interviewer sitting alone.
Ambush questions are fun. Watching the mental impact of them as they distort, or crumble, opinions based on faulty logic.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Q: Soooo... Justin ... in my fanfick I have you sleeping with Shelly in her natural, feral state- is that what actually happens, or does she become huULK! GAK! (at this point, a fully feral Shelly has me by the throat while Justin is debating if he should intervene. I come to in the local Emergency Department with my throat stitched together and no memory of a reply... I think I'll find another question to ask... of somebody else..."
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Having recovered from Shelly... enthusiasm... over my last question, I decide to tackle something a little less touchy- I approach Atsali-

Q: "Atsali, you've had the whole of Lanthia stuffed into your brain at one point... how much of it do you remember? Particularly, how much of the technology can you recite?"

A: "Oh golly! There's a great deal of it I COULD recite, but it really isn't something that people need to know, you know? I mean, it's all dangerouse and stuff, and things that kill and do horrible things to other people and that sort of thing. And even the stuff that ISN'T supposed to kill and do harm can do nasty things to people and such because they used like REALLY REALLY powerful sources of power to do REALLY REALLY simple tasks that would only need like a couple of penlight batteries and they used like enough energy to like light up a city or power a battleship and they thought that was cool but it really isn't you know so I don't even talk about it you know?"

Q: ... you ... actually.. didn't understand ANY of it, did you...?"

A:"... well... there IS that..."
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

For Nadette:

Q: "With regards to your relationship with Ms. Gilchrist there, my question is to quote the line from that epic motion picture experience of the 1970's, Smokey and the Bandit: Did you expect this? I mean, all of this?"

A: "Uh, no. No, I did not. Unfortunately, the Library's only copy of Mating Trends of the Single Siren has been checked out for months now, and I'm about third on the reserve hold list."
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

For Berdine:

Q - Rumor has it that Atsali swears like a sailor in real life, but has to have Paul "edit out" her cussing in the final dailies of the strip. Any truth to this, especially since you were last the subject of her invectives?

A:

"I'll never ****ing tell."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

jwhouk wrote:
A: "I'll never ****ing tell."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@$&%ing brilliant!
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir