Wapsi Square Trivia Quiz

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

TazManiac

Re: Wapsi Square Trivia Quiz

Post by TazManiac »

lake_wrangler wrote: Out of curiosity, I wonder how many people are still looking at these questions... Because it looks like just a few (3? 4?) people taking turns... :?:

Truth is I've been hoping around and have windows of INTERNET Opportunity; that said I'll admit I was using this thread, unread lately, as the defining point for 'Read Unread Threads...'. :oops:

I'll try and improve my value added participation going forward.
jwhouk

Re: Wapsi Square Trivia Quiz

Post by jwhouk »

I have a little "bonus challenge" for anyone interested.

In reviewing the latest edition of the Omnibus, I discovered that, in the character list, I had failed to include a named character, albeit a one-time appearance.

I have a reward for the person who first discovers and posts their proposed entry for said character: Word versions of both the Omnibus and the novelization of Kath & Atsali's first adventure, to be e-mailed to you personally.

So, get to looking!

One small hint: it's not Thymbris.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
Nimrod

Re: Wapsi Square Trivia Qizz

Post by Nimrod »

lake_wrangler wrote:And I just found an inconsistency in Katherine's story! I am Soooo disappointed. I mean, is it too much to ask, that an author keep his facts straight over a decade and a half of storytelling? Hmm?
:P :P :lol:
Not like the old Paul makes all that many mistakes... well he does but we will not get into that here.

The "effort" of the storytelling in this format is not all that challenging. He also does it to himself. The error mentioned above would not have been created had Paul not tried to shift the CG backstory and turn her into a different type of character. If he does have a plan (which has been determined not to be the case in another part of the forum) he needs to review it from time to time. What takes the time is the drawing out of this "plan" not the thinking it up.