Spelling (PSA)

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Atomic

Re: Spelling (PSA)

Post by Atomic »

jwhouk wrote:
  • Calista Foxglove is the name of the Fae princess with an attitude who likes playing with ponies and cries.
  • Castel Enora "Castela" Gilchrist is the name of our Blackthorn Whatsit girl who was adopted by Katherine after the Lost Dolls of the Anasazi storyline. She also can curb-stomp Faes like Calista sans curb.
For me, I remember by Castela - Castle -- she's her own thorny fortress.

Calista - Callisto, one of the moons of Jupiter -- She's a princess, she's (almost) a star! Or, she's looney (luney?).
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Atomic wrote: Calista - Callisto, one of the moons of Jupiter -- She's a princess, she's (almost) a star! Or, she's looney (luney?).
Hey now, we know that Calista is from Brooklyn not Canada. :evil: :twisted:

(Drops a collection of Canadian coins in the pun jar) Edited for stoopid fingers and tired typing.
Last edited by Mark N on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

Mark N wrote:
Atomic wrote: Calista - Callisto, one of the moons of Jupiter -- She's a princess, she's (almost) a star! Or, she's looney (luney?).
Hey now, we know that Calista is from Brooklyn not Canada. :evil: :twisted:

(Drops a collection of Canadian coins in the pan jar)
The PAN jar may be satisfied, but I think the PUN jar is still hungry... And make sure that "collection" of Canadian coins is large, as the Looney is not worth quite as much... ;)