Tina, Tina, boBinna

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Re: Tina, Tina, boBinna

Post by DinkyInky »

TazManiac wrote:I take my task of blowing sunshine up yer butt, very seriously...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
lake_wrangler

Post by lake_wrangler »

TazManiac wrote:I take my task of blowing sunshine up yer butt, very seriously...
I thought that was Tina's job...
Julie

Post by Julie »

LOL! Well, my butt appreciates the extra dose of vitamin D. :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Julie wrote:
LOL! Well, my butt appreciates the extra dose of vitamin D. :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Dave

Post by Dave »

♪ Sunshine... ♪
♪ ... on my tuchus ... ♪
♪ ... makes me happy! ♫
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

Dave wrote:♪ Sunshine... ♪
♪ ... on my tuchus ... ♪
♪ ... makes me happy! ♫
Shouldn't it be "UP my tuchus"?
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Dave

Post by Dave »

That is very much a matter of personal preference. As they say, "Left as an exercise for the reader".
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

At least you didn't have a TROLLCAT startle you into falling arse over teakettle.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

lake_wrangler wrote:
I thought that was Tina's job...
It seems to be regional. All you're responsible for is within the reach of your arms.

Think, 'Each One, Teach One'. Or that ol song

If you cant be, with the one you love, well then- Love the one you're with. Love the one you're with.

Its sometimes surprising how the simple things, laid out in front of us at any given time, are ignored or forsaken.

I would think it's very Tina-ish to try and 'be the person you want others to experience' and to 'make the world one you would want to live in'. So let us try and be mostly-good.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

TROLLCAT is sleeping standing up with his head leaning up against the window frame.
He's adorkably snoring, and I'm resisting the urge to go and pet him, as if I sneak quietly upstairs, I might be able to go back to bed now that my son has been collected by one grade-A yellow Twinkie on wheels(observation by my son at four years old...{he's nearing eleven now...*sniffles*}...after he watched "Ghostbusters" the first time).

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Anybody recall Tina & 'Stan' on the open road?

Check this out;

Sunbeam Alpine...
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

TazManiac wrote:Anybody recall Tina & 'Stan' on the open road?

Check this out;

Sunbeam Alpine...
The green tiger is based on one here in Okanogan
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

Just so folks know the difference, the Alpine had anywhere from a 1.6, 1.7 liter motor up to a 2.3l block.

The TIGER otoh, based on the same chassis, choose instead to install a Ford V8 as a power plant.

Consider the weight to thrust ratio...
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

TazManiac wrote:Just so folks know the difference, the Alpine had anywhere from a 1.6, 1.7 liter motor up to a 2.3l block.

The TIGER otoh, based on the same chassis, choose instead to install a Ford V8 as a power plant.

Consider the weight to thrust ratio...
the near indestructible 289
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
jwhouk

Post by jwhouk »

I'm more a fan of the 302 myself...
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Soooo tempted to collect cat urine and pour it over some airvents in several compensatory packages from across the street, except it isn't the trucks fault it's owner has the cranial capacity and raw intelligence of a garden slug.

--Safyr Drathmir
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

jwhouk wrote:I'm more a fan of the 302 myself...
Same mill with a punch-out
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
Sgt. Howard

Post by Sgt. Howard »

DinkyInky wrote:Soooo tempted to collect cat urine and pour it over some airvents in several compensatory packages from across the street, except it isn't the trucks fault it's owner has the cranial capacity and raw intelligence of a garden slug.
What is the ignorant swinebucket doing to irritate you?
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Sgt. Howard wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:Soooo tempted to collect cat urine and pour it over some airvents in several compensatory packages from across the street, except it isn't the trucks fault it's owner has the cranial capacity and raw intelligence of a garden slug.
What is the ignorant swinebucket doing to irritate you?
Parking in front of my mailbox(and almost everyone's on the block--six trucks, one house, all college renters) during delivery times.

Regular is on Holiday, and unless the P.O. complains, the P.D. won't do anything because they're swamped patrolling to stop the college jerkwads from smooshing kids and parents at the bus stops. They will, however, spend the time if a gov't official like the P.O. has their job prevented.

We're talking 19 foot long quad cab long bed monsters with dual tanks. They've also blocked in my neighbour's 'stang once this week, and were unapologetic about it. They blocked my driveway... once...but let us say that decision proved...unwise.

I've already had one package returned because of it. I figure a well-placed stinkbomb might get the message across.

--Safyr Drathmir
TazManiac

Post by TazManiac »

.. towing is always an option...