I Got Bored Today...

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

DinkyInky

Re: I Got Bored Today...

Post by DinkyInky »

Mark N wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
Dave wrote:You have definitely convinced me that I should never get you angry with me. :D
That might be wise, yes.

For the record, his wife started out life as a gold digger, and broke the heart...bankbook...of more than one of my friends. For whatever reason, she fell hard for him, and changed for the better. She is actually quite smart(you kinda have to be to know the difference between LeVian and costume jewelry, and designers like Prada and Jimmy Choo, and current values.). She actually sold off some of her "collection" and got a job when times were tough for them, so I have an honest respect for her now.

I do not ever respect women that flirt for things, nor leave a guy once he is broke because of it. It gives the rest of us women a hard time being taken seriously. And yeah, I tend to be a bit mean when I suspect a friend is being taken advantage of. Mostly I am harmless. Don't mess with family, and friends, and we will get along just fine.
How is it that every time you give personal info you seem more and more like my ideal woman??? :o
I dunno, most men clutch their tender spots and run away when I appear. Or call me Mistress..though that one has me completely baffled, as I am the biggest nerd this side of cornland.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

DinkyInky wrote:I dunno, most men clutch their tender spots and run away when I appear. Or call me Mistress..though that one has me completely baffled, as I am the biggest nerd this side of cornland.
Lol, Funny thing is I have had several friends that are or were professional Dommes and they do tend to be nerds.
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Mark N wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:I dunno, most men clutch their tender spots and run away when I appear. Or call me Mistress..though that one has me completely baffled, as I am the biggest nerd this side of cornland.
Lol, Funny thing is I have had several friends that are or were professional Dommes and they do tend to be nerds.
Double facepalm

Now hiding in my blanket fort of solitude...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

--Safyr Drathmir
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

DinkyInky wrote:
Mark N wrote:
Double facepalm

Now hiding in my blanket fort of solitude...
If it helps you feel safer, I was not into their scene (or them) ;)
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I have an ex, that's still a dear friend, that is now a professional Domme. She's the one I go see Disney films with.
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:I have an ex, that's still a dear friend, that is now a professional Domme. She's the one I go see Disney films with.
*peering out from said fort* is there a quadruple facepalm?

--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

Jabberwonky wrote:I have an ex, that's still a dear friend, that is now a professional Domme. She's the one I go see Disney films with.
LOL!! For some reason this comment made my day. :)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

156477_521330277888352_1485362716_n.jpg
156477_521330277888352_1485362716_n.jpg (38.76 KiB) Viewed 13411 times
Julie

Post by Julie »

Jabberwonky wrote:EDITED: Couch Fort
That reminds me...I still need to color my Monica picture...hmm...maybe this weekend...
"Just open your eyes
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Jabberwonky wrote:
156477_521330277888352_1485362716_n.jpg
Some women eat chocolate when upset. I quilt and make pillows. I have enough in my sons room to make a rather nice one...

--Safyr Drathmir
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

I got bored again. My key chain broke so instead of buying I decided to make a new one. The metal was originally chromed so I scorched it with a lighter to give it the dark antique look. Picture printed at the local FedEx shop and laminated with clear packing tape before gluing down.

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

That's cool Shadow. It must have been a pretty good printer to get that resolution...
Julie

Post by Julie »

shadowinthelight wrote:I got bored again. My key chain broke so instead of buying I decided to make a new one. The metal was originally chromed so I scorched it with a lighter to give it the dark antique look. Picture printed at the local FedEx shop and laminated with clear packing tape before gluing down.

Impressive! :) This is right up there with the neato bracelet a friend of mine got as a gift that was made by using a blue sharpie and then "shrinky dinking" pieces of a cleaned out to-go container. :)
"Just open your eyes
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

So I just got home and threw my keys on the table. I looked at the keychain and had to say to myself, "Damn. These ponies have really screwed me up." :lol:
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
kingklash

Post by kingklash »

DinkyInky wrote:
*peering out from said fort* is there a quadruple facepalm?
The Quad one I've seen is a Capt. Picard with an extra pair of hands cut and pasted on. You might want to find and save the "Tactical Facepalm", and the "Godzilla Facepalm" while you're at it.