Mad Science

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

FreeFlier

Re: Mad Science

Post by FreeFlier »

Sgt. Howard wrote:.50 BMG at this writing is $1.57 a pop- a pre-frontal lobotomy can be done with an ice pick.
Or for the solid-gold platinum-plated diamond-studded version, an MBA.

GlytchMeister wrote:Glytch hasn't even built a death ray yet! Just you wait! :lol: :twisted:
:twisted:

--FreeFlier
Dave

Post by Dave »

GlytchMeister wrote:*deposits a DEAD Agrilus planipennis*
Well, it's a shame to terminate the life of any being, but in this case I think you probably did the right thing. Those borers are voracious, and they're a real problem in the paranormal world as well. They've been known to attack several varieties of paranormals, mistaking them for their normal host plants.

I'm sure DinkyInky will appreciate your caution. She wouldn't appreciate it if you'd unleashed an Emerauld borer which made an ash of her sylph.

(Carefully crushes several dried pyrethrum flowers and dusts the Pun Jar and surroundings with the powder... better safe than sorry.)
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Dave wrote:
Well, it's a shame to terminate the life of any being, but in this case I think you probably did the right thing. Those borers are voracious, and they're a real problem in the paranormal world as well. They've been known to attack several varieties of paranormals, mistaking them for their normal host plants.
That's... Actually a really cool idea... I almost want to... Hmm...
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
Dave

Post by Dave »

GlytchMeister wrote:That's... Actually a really cool idea... I almost want to... Hmm...
Put the CRISPR splicer down and step back away from the PCR apparatus, Glytch!

Mad scientist or no, reanimating a bunch of pawn hearts and unleashing a mutant plague of lighthouse keepers is something the world doesn't need right now.
GlytchMeister

Post by GlytchMeister »

Dave wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:That's... Actually a really cool idea... I almost want to... Hmm...
Put the CRISPR splicer down and step back away from the PCR apparatus, Glytch!

Mad scientist or no, reanimating a bunch of pawn hearts and unleashing a mutant plague of lighthouse keepers is something the world doesn't need right now.
Oh, no. No, Glytch is of a similar opinion with Tony Stark when it comes to fiddling with biology. He's always felt that hardware was much more reliable.

No, the idea was for Glytch-the-author.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!
FreeFlier

Post by FreeFlier »

Dave wrote: . . . (Carefully crushes several dried pyrethrum flowers and dusts the Pun Jar and surroundings with the powder... better safe than sorry.)
/Flees far far away/

--FreeFlier
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

Dave wrote:

I'm sure DinkyInky will appreciate your caution. She wouldn't appreciate it if you'd unleashed an Emerauld borer which made an ash of her sylph.

(Carefully crushes several dried pyrethrum flowers and dusts the Pun Jar and surroundings with the powder... better safe than sorry.)
*a figure steps out of the shadows and shoots a volley of arrows into the pun jar, making a Dave shaped form in the wall, leaving as she came*
Emerauld wrote:Bad puns I can handle, but never joke about the death of an air spirit. That is almost worse than joking about dead tree editions of stories...though you seem to use poisoned wood pulp from other former poisoned wood pulp items, but still, do not joke about dead elementals.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir