My Little Wapsi

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Jabberwonky

Re: My Little Wapsi

Post by Jabberwonky »

Too cool! :D

Check out mari kasurinen for some way out conversions...(the big G is my fave)
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

NOTDilbert wrote:I'm sorry, but this is really my room-mate's fault....

stormpony.jpg

Of course, he found it on 4chon.
Sorry, but I find Samus pony more awesome
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Julie

Post by Julie »

Fairportfan wrote:Artist unknown:

I get this one now!! :D
Jabberwonky wrote:I think this is Wapsi enough for the regular thread, but I'll spread it evenly...
EDITED: Multi-colored M Hair!
So pretty...
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."
scantrontb

Post by scantrontb »

Julie wrote:I get this one now!! :D >>Snip<< So pretty...

if she was in a race car made from candy would it have made more sense earlier?

it is an awesome movie, can't wait for it to come out on BD/DVD...
Don't planto mihi adveho illac
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Well, since we're now talking about improbable crossovers (which I LOVE, by the way), here's one of my favourites:

My Little Wheel Of Time (linked because it's quite large)

"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)
Julie

Post by Julie »

scantrontb wrote:
Julie wrote:I get this one now!! :D >>Snip<<

if she was in a race car made from candy would it have made more sense earlier?

it is an awesome movie, can't wait for it to come out on BD/DVD...
It certainly is an awesome movie...I just hadn't seen it yet when you posted that image (so no, it wouldn't have made sense earlier if you'd included a race car). :P
"Just open your eyes
Jabberwonky

Officially Recognized

Post by Jabberwonky »

Finished with the latest upgrades...
Jaguar Sparkle Toot Monica 40.png
Jaguar Sparkle Toot Monica 40.png (242.33 KiB) Viewed 17868 times
Mark N

Post by Mark N »

Love the name you picked for her "Jaguar Sparkle Toot Monica". Just so perfect. So is the pony
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.
Julie

Re: Officially Recognized

Post by Julie »

Jabberwonky wrote:Finished with the latest upgrades...
EDITED: Jaguar Sparkle Toot Monica
BAHAHAHA!!! LOVE the name!!
"Just open your eyes
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

You guys are making me about ready to buy a cheap box load of the newer ponies and mod the %¿@$#!?& hell outta them just to get my rant o ramas out. I spent a day trying to bleach my brain out after a friend asked me to edit and proof read a ficlet he wrote. You guessed it...ponies. Why ponies? Why not Popples instead...or Smurfs? Everywhere I look, the 80's threw up again...
As long as the London Fog hairspray bangs in the sky don't come back I can deal...

And yeah, If I do end up doing them they will be posted here to be up for grabs.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

DinkyInky wrote:You guys are making me about ready to buy a cheap box load of the newer ponies and mod the %¿@$#!?& hell outta them just to get my rant o ramas out. I spent a day trying to bleach my brain out after a friend asked me to edit and proof read a ficlet he wrote. You guessed it...ponies. Why ponies? Why not Popples instead...or Smurfs? Everywhere I look, the 80's threw up again...
As long as the London Fog hairspray bangs in the sky don't come back I can deal...

And yeah, If I do end up doing them they will be posted here to be up for grabs.
...it's tough to explain. For me at least, it's not about 80's nostalgia; MLP-FIM is a genuinely good show on its own, without the baggage of previous generations. Impressive animation & art direction, top-notch voice acting, multi-dimensional characters in believable & relatable situations. Sure, little girls might be the target audience (from Hasbro's point of view, anyway) but the original executive producer - Lauren Faust - has gone on record as saying that her vision for the show was to make it appealing to the whole family; mom & dad included.

Hm. I guess that wasn't so tough to explain after all. ;) As for those mods...what, exactly, would you do to them? Just curious.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
shadowinthelight

Post by shadowinthelight »

^ What he said. It's not the same mindless garbage of the past.

Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
DinkyInky

Post by DinkyInky »

MerchManDan wrote:...it's tough to explain. For me at least, it's not about 80's nostalgia; MLP-FIM is a genuinely good show on its own, without the baggage of previous generations. Impressive animation & art direction, top-notch voice acting, multi-dimensional characters in believable & relatable situations. Sure, little girls might be the target audience (from Hasbro's point of view, anyway) but the original executive producer - Lauren Faust - has gone on record as saying that her vision for the show was to make it appealing to the whole family; mom & dad included.

Hm. I guess that wasn't so tough to explain after all. ;) As for those mods...what, exactly, would you do to them? Just curious.
In the past I made Sailor Scout Ponies as a joke for a friend that liked Sailor Moon,complete with micro mini school girl outfit, booties, and tiaras. I also did a friendly plastic sculpt and made a set Voltron, again as a joke. I modded Care Bears as the pilots standing by. I also did a gothic Lolita set(oh god the yards of lace and those damned shirley curls!) with a CLAMP style anime repaint on the eyes, and bebe bru makeup.

For a friend whose daughter likes ponies, I removed and replaced the rooted hair with realistic synthetic extensions and painted them to look more fantasy than toony.

I used to make dolls for fun when I was younger, and Mother is a tailor that I learned some cute things from, so I am familiar with rooting hair to dolls and other such nonsense.

No pictures though as they were on a PC that my ex walked off with. I have since learned, and now have USB backup storage.

We will have to see how my finances are after bills, maybe I will make one this month.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir
Julie

Post by Julie »

DinkyInky wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:...it's tough to explain. For me at least, it's not about 80's nostalgia; MLP-FIM is a genuinely good show on its own, without the baggage of previous generations. Impressive animation & art direction, top-notch voice acting, multi-dimensional characters in believable & relatable situations. Sure, little girls might be the target audience (from Hasbro's point of view, anyway) but the original executive producer - Lauren Faust - has gone on record as saying that her vision for the show was to make it appealing to the whole family; mom & dad included.

In the past I made Sailor Scout Ponies as a joke for a friend that liked Sailor Moon,complete with micro mini school girl outfit, booties, and tiaras. I also did a friendly plastic sculpt and made a set Voltron, again as a joke. I modded Care Bears as the pilots standing by. I also did a gothic Lolita set(oh god the yards of lace and those damned shirley curls!) with a CLAMP style anime repaint on the eyes, and bebe bru makeup.

For a friend whose daughter likes ponies, I removed and replaced the rooted hair with realistic synthetic extensions and painted them to look more fantasy than toony.

I used to make dolls for fun when I was younger, and Mother is a tailor that I learned some cute things from, so I am familiar with rooting hair to dolls and other such nonsense.

No pictures though as they were on a PC that my ex walked off with. I have since learned, and now have USB backup storage.

We will have to see how my finances are after bills, maybe I will make one this month.
I am SO looking forward to this! I don't even watch the show (yet)...but I still love the idea. :D
"Just open your eyes
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

Ahem....

Knock yourselves out, people!
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

DinkyInky wrote:In the past I made Sailor Scout Ponies as a joke for a friend that liked Sailor Moon,complete with micro mini school girl outfit, booties, and tiaras. I also did a friendly plastic sculpt and made a set Voltron, again as a joke. I modded Care Bears as the pilots standing by. I also did a gothic Lolita set(oh god the yards of lace and those damned shirley curls!) with a CLAMP style anime repaint on the eyes, and bebe bru makeup.
Cool!! If you do decide to go for it, I'm also eager to see the results. :mrgreen:
Atomic

Post by Atomic »

I apologize for finding This -- almost....

(heh heh heh heh heh)
Don't let other peoples limitations become your constraints!

My Deviant Art scribbles
The Atomic Guide to Basic GIMP Stuff
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

I'm going to bill you for the two hours I just lost...
Wdot

Post by Wdot »

Well I just thought I'd post one more Halloween wish to everybody and I thought this was the perfect subsection to post it in.

Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt
Jabberwonky

Post by Jabberwonky »

Wdot wrote:Well I just thought I'd post one more Halloween wish to everybody and I thought this was the perfect subsection to post it in.
EDIT: funny picher
Hah! I love it! :lol: