Attachment uploading...

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

Dave

Attachment uploading...

Post by Dave »

Bookworm (the site admin) was kind enough to increase the board's attachment-upload quota by a large factor this week (I think he said a 20:1 increase). As a result, for the first time in many moons, it's possible for people who don't have their own web-hosting accounts to upload artwork and etc. to the Forum site, by attaching the file to a post.

If anybody has held off doing "fan art" projects, for lack of an ability to show 'em, that problem has now been resolved for the next good while. Please let us see what you've been thinking about.

I've gotta get inventive myself, and see if I can come up with something worth sharing. The Fan Art area has been quiet... "too quiet".
shadowinthelight

Re: Attachment uploading...

Post by shadowinthelight »

Regardless of how big the increase is, I would just remind people to be nice and avoid uploading excessively large files. It wouldn't be good for anyone to have this place run out of space again. One day I'll finally pay for hosting so I don't have to worry about such things.
Dave wrote:The Fan Art area has been quiet... "too quiet".
My dementia isn't gone, other pursuits have simply been eating up most of my creative computer time.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!
Jabberwonky

Re: Attachment uploading...

Post by Jabberwonky »

I agree the area has gone a bit quiet. But for me its been a job search that has far exceeded what I ever thought it would that take up my time and seemingly my enthusiasm. I get bits done, but on many different things and that makes any one project take longer to get done.
I think I need to get back to a schedule where I set aside an hour a day to do nothing but play with my crayons...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous