Fan Art

Moderators: Bookworm, starkruzr, MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Wapsi

User avatar
MerchManDan
Posts: 1674
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:40 am
Location: Somewhere else.
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by MerchManDan » Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

Dave wrote:survivor_mapimi.img
:lol: Hah!! I like it! The rescripted comic, not Survivor. Nothing against Survivor, I just don't watch it.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Image
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2382
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by DinkyInky » Wed May 22, 2013 11:34 am

MerchManDan wrote:
Dave wrote:survivor_mapimi.img
:lol: Hah!! I like it! The rescripted comic, not Survivor. Nothing against Survivor, I just don't watch it.
The only thing that might entice me to watch it would be "Survivor: South Side Oak Cliff--Politicians in the Hood"
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
Mark N
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 pm
Location: Central Florida

Re: Fan Art

Post by Mark N » Wed May 22, 2013 9:33 pm

DinkyInky wrote:
MerchManDan wrote:
Dave wrote:survivor_mapimi.img
:lol: Hah!! I like it! The rescripted comic, not Survivor. Nothing against Survivor, I just don't watch it.
The only thing that might entice me to watch it would be "Survivor: South Side Oak Cliff--Politicians in the Hood"

Yes but would you want a winner or just no survivors????
This message is brought to you by the "Let the artist know how much you LOVE his work" council.

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2382
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by DinkyInky » Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 am

Mark N wrote:Yes but would you want a winner or just no survivors????
*grins* I like that idea...
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
shadowinthelight
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Somewhere, TX
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by shadowinthelight » Tue May 28, 2013 3:06 am

Image

I don't listen to Lady Gaga, I had to google her song names.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Julie » Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 am

shadowinthelight wrote:EDITED: Pop Superstar Brandi...Not That Brandi, but This Brandi.
I don't listen to Lady Gaga, I had to google her song names.
LOL! :) Who knew that all of her chessmaster actions were really in order to facilitate her rise to stardom? :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 7099
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA

Re: Fan Art

Post by Dave » Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 am

Julie wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:EDITED: Pop Superstar Brandi...Not That Brandi, but This Brandi.
I don't listen to Lady Gaga, I had to google her song names.
LOL! :) Who knew that all of her chessmaster actions were really in order to facilitate her rise to stardom? :P
Hey, it makes sense. As a non-living, invulnerable and fireproof golem, she'd be entirely immune to the three greatest hazards of the pop-stardom profession: substance abuse, crazed fans, and Pepsi commercials. :(

User avatar
Wdot
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Re: Fan Art

Post by Wdot » Tue May 28, 2013 1:51 pm

DilyV wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:I'm starting to wonder if DilyV is a Trekkie... Image

******************************

A direct continuation.

Image

Why yes... I am!!! Old series though... never really got into the newer stuff.

I see this pic with Lily with her hand in Suzi's cleavage and I can't get the image of Bullwinkle telling Rocky the Squirrel; "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my ass!" Er... hat... I meant hat!! LOL Reruns are fun!
Hey, now, Star Trek: The Animated Series was very well done. D.C. Fontana and other good writers did some of the scripts.
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

User avatar
shadowinthelight
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Somewhere, TX
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by shadowinthelight » Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 am

Image

My niece prefers Monster.
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Julie » Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 am

shadowinthelight wrote:EDITED: Need an Energy Boost?
My niece prefers Monster.
Most sane people prefer Monster...and the really sane ones only prefer the Monster drinks that are blended with tea (my favorite is Rojas...and no I'm not biased on the sanity issue). :P
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 7099
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA

Re: Fan Art

Post by Dave » Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

Julie wrote:
shadowinthelight wrote:EDITED: Need an Energy Boost?
My niece prefers Monster.
Most sane people prefer Monster...and the really sane ones only prefer the Monster drinks that are blended with tea (my favorite is Rojas...and no I'm not biased on the sanity issue). :P
Atsali clearly is biased... I think her base is up a few thousand volts above ground potential here. :ugeek:

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Jabberwonky » Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

I'd think that most of the Wapsi cast would show some resistance to Red Bull and prefer Monster drinks. But Atsali's current situation shows how overuse can leave you feeling fried...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
MerchManDan
Posts: 1674
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:40 am
Location: Somewhere else.
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by MerchManDan » Thu May 30, 2013 12:06 am

So, I was browsing the archive last night and found this. What ELSE was I going to do with it??*
You all may have gathered: I claim the bulky bald guy as my avatar. The rest are yours, to choose amongst yourselves. ;)
confusioncorner.jpg
confusioncorner.jpg (125.54 KiB) Viewed 9410 times
*"Leave it alone," you might say. "Yeah, right," I'd reply.
"Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you." - Nim the chimp
Image
Animation courtesy of shadowinthelight (thanks again!)

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Julie » Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 am

MerchManDan wrote:So, I was browsing the archive last night and found this. What ELSE was I going to do with it??*
You all may have gathered: I claim the bulky bald guy as my avatar. The rest are yours, to choose amongst yourselves. ;)

EDITED: Confusion Corner Breaks Into the Comic!!
*"Leave it alone," you might say. "Yeah, right," I'd reply.
BRILLIANT!!! :D I claim the chick in the bandana and glasses (because I think she looks cool...I don't actually wear glasses)! But I'm not changing my avatar because I <3 my avatar :P So if someone wants to claim her for the avatar, I'm totally fine with that. ;)
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Jabberwonky » Fri May 31, 2013 6:48 am

If I was to choose from Dan's excellent rescript...I'd have to go with
confusioncorner av.jpg
confusioncorner av.jpg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 9374 times
That's about my level of awareness most of the time...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Julie » Fri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

Jabberwonky wrote:If I was to choose from Dan's excellent rescript...I'd have to go with
confusioncorner av.jpg
That's about my level of awareness most of the time...
Awwww...you seem much more coherent and aware of things in the comic than that. *hugs*
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Jabberwonky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Julie wrote:Awwww...you seem much more coherent and aware of things in the comic than that. *hugs*
♫ Thank you Miss Julie ♪ :D
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
RunningBull
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: Fan Art

Post by RunningBull » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Jabberwonky wrote:
Julie wrote:Awwww...you seem much more coherent and aware of things in the comic than that. *hugs*
♫ Thank you Miss Julie ♪ :D
Be careful of those hugs - she still has that bra on her head!!
:lol:
"You're not going crazy! You're going sane in a crazy world!"
- The Tick

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2382
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Fan Art

Post by DinkyInky » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 pm

RunningBull wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:
Julie wrote:Awwww...you seem much more coherent and aware of things in the comic than that. *hugs*
♫ Thank you Miss Julie ♪ :D
Be careful of those hugs - she still has that bra on her head!!
:lol:
Well, at least he'll die with a smile.
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Fan Art

Post by Jabberwonky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:38 am

Julie wrote:Awwww...you seem much more coherent and aware of things in the comic than that. *hugs*
Jabberwonky wrote:♫ Thank you Miss Julie ♪ :D
RunningBull wrote:Be careful of those hugs - she still has that bra on her head!!
:lol:
DinkyInky wrote:Well, at least he'll die with a smile.
Yeah, that's just gonna make the hugses that much betterer :D
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

Post Reply