Good day to all

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, starkruzr, Wapsi

User avatar
AmriloJim
Posts: 1202
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: 35ºN 101ºW (for the GPS-challenged, that's Amarillo TX)
Contact:

Re: Good day to all

Post by AmriloJim » Sat May 21, 2016 1:27 pm

GlytchMeister wrote:*throws hands up into the air in disgust and leaves, muttering and gesticulating irritably*

:P
Channeling Rodney Dangerfield, are we?

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3649
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Good day to all

Post by GlytchMeister » Sat May 21, 2016 1:51 pm

AmriloJim wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:*throws hands up into the air in disgust and leaves, muttering and gesticulating irritably*

:P
Channeling Rodney Dangerfield, are we?
Who?

*googles*

I don't think I've ever seen him act, either in a movie or in a stand-up routine.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Good day to all

Post by Jabberwonky » Sat May 21, 2016 6:40 pm

GlytchMeister wrote:
AmriloJim wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:*throws hands up into the air in disgust and leaves, muttering and gesticulating irritably*

:P
Channeling Rodney Dangerfield, are we?
Who?

*googles*

I don't think I've ever seen him act, either in a movie or in a stand-up routine.
I tell ya, kids today got no respect...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
shadowinthelight
Posts: 2530
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Somewhere, TX
Contact:

Re: Good day to all

Post by shadowinthelight » Thu May 26, 2016 5:59 am

Jabberwonky wrote:I tell ya, kids today got no respect...
He's not the only one to get no respect...
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3649
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Good day to all

Post by GlytchMeister » Thu May 26, 2016 6:30 am

You know, I really didn't need that stuck in my head...
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Good day to all

Post by Jabberwonky » Sun May 29, 2016 4:34 am

Maybe you'll like this a little better...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 6570
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Good day to all

Post by Dave » Sun May 29, 2016 9:48 am

Jabberwonky wrote:Maybe you'll like this a little better...
"Before they took me away, I'd plant a nightmare deep in his mind... so deep that no one could ever find it or remove it. And every night, for the rest of his life, he'd wake up screaming." (Lyta Alexander, Babylon 5)

User avatar
lake_wrangler
Posts: 3459
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Re: Good day to all

Post by lake_wrangler » Sun May 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Ever get that feeling that you're just not getting anywhere... :P

User avatar
Sgt. Howard
Posts: 3120
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Malott, Washington

Re: Good day to all

Post by Sgt. Howard » Sun May 29, 2016 3:56 pm

lake_wrangler wrote:Ever get that feeling that you're just not getting anywhere... :P
Every time I file my income tax...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.

User avatar
Hansontoons
Posts: 915
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Good day to all

Post by Hansontoons » Sun May 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Dave wrote:
Jabberwonky wrote:Maybe you'll like this a little better...
"Before they took me away, I'd plant a nightmare deep in his mind... so deep that no one could ever find it or remove it. And every night, for the rest of his life, he'd wake up screaming." (Lyta Alexander, Babylon 5)
Like, "This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends..."

Post Reply