Hi There!

Once you've registered your login, please put a post here. This will help us confirm real users vs spambots, and gives everyone a chance to say hello.

Moderators: MrFireDragon, PrettyPrincess, Bookworm, starkruzr, Wapsi

User avatar
Yana Nimkova
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Nogales, AZ, USA
Contact:

Hi There!

Post by Yana Nimkova » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:33 am

So, new to the boards, but this is the newest Wapsi Girl. Check me out there, or at Paul's post https://www.facebook.com/pablowapsi/pos ... 1618771875 here. Hope to get to know everyone!

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by GlytchMeister » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 am

Welcome to the forums! You'll find us to be a fairly interesting bunch of people. Congratulations on being a Wapsi Girl!
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 1605
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Hi There!

Post by Julie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:06 am

I saw your picture and Paul's sketch of you on Facebook! :) Welcome, honorary Jaguar Girl!!
"Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful."

User avatar
Hansontoons
Posts: 910
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: Just a little bit north of Houston, TX

Re: Hi There!

Post by Hansontoons » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Welcome! Glad you're here!

And if ever in Texas, be sure to let us know. There is a fair-sized contingent of Wapsi followers in Houston and Dallas, so you'll never want for a friendly face or someone to visit with!

User avatar
shadowinthelight
Posts: 2528
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Location: Somewhere, TX
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by shadowinthelight » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Hansontoons wrote:There is a fair-sized contingent of Wapsi followers in Houston and Dallas, so you'll never want for a friendly face or someone to visit with!
*raises hand to be counted*
Julie, about Wapsi Square wrote:Oh goodness yes. So much paranormal!

Image My deviantART and YouTube.
I'm done thinking for today! It's caused me enough trouble!

User avatar
Sgt. Howard
Posts: 3115
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Malott, Washington

Re: Hi There!

Post by Sgt. Howard » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:46 am

Welcome aboard- you don't have to be crazy to reside here- we will train you- I cordially invite you to our Fan Art section, where currently there is a number of fanfictions in progress along with several completed-
You might even see some of my work on occasion...


HEY PAUL!!! CAN YOU WORK THIS GIRL INTO YOUR SCRIPT? JUST SAW HER PHOTO AND YOUR TRANSLATION- WOWZER!!!
wadaya think, guys- is she Wapsi material? With legs like that I say she's a centaur...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by GlytchMeister » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 am

Sgt. Howard wrote:Welcome aboard- you don't have to be crazy to reside here- we will train you- I cordially invite you to our Fan Art section, where currently there is a number of fanfictions in progress along with several completed-
You might even see some of my work on occasion...


HEY PAUL!!! CAN YOU WORK THIS GIRL INTO YOUR SCRIPT? JUST SAW HER PHOTO AND YOUR TRANSLATION- WOWZER!!!
wadaya think, guys- is she Wapsi material? With legs like that I say she's a centaur...
Of course you'd say she's a centuar. I'd bet money you're biased. I don't suppose you'd be willing to let the lady choose for herself?
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
Sgt. Howard
Posts: 3115
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Malott, Washington

Re: Hi There!

Post by Sgt. Howard » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Merely an observation, m'boy- no harm/disrespect intended... I was only horsing around...

(drops four size 12 horseshoes and the appropriate number of nails in the pun jar)
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by GlytchMeister » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by DinkyInky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:00 pm

GlytchMeister wrote:Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
Yeah, especially when you dorks pun around...scare most off that aren't used to that warped mindset. :P

Anyway welcome, and don't let these dorks scare you off, and if you need, I'll loan you my mallet. :twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
Sgt. Howard
Posts: 3115
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm
Location: Malott, Washington

Re: Hi There!

Post by Sgt. Howard » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:29 pm

DinkyInky wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
Yeah, especially when you dorks pun around...scare most off that aren't used to that warped mindset. :P

Anyway welcome, and don't let these dorks scare you off, and if you need, I'll loan you my mallet. :twisted:
I prefer it when she uses the paddle...
Rule 17 of the Bombay Golf Course- "You shall play the ball where the monkey drops it,"
I speak fluent Limrick-
the Old Sgt.

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by DinkyInky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Sgt. Howard wrote:
DinkyInky wrote:
GlytchMeister wrote:Although it seems she's being smart about joining the forum. It appears she's lurking first... always a good move when joining an online community.
Yeah, especially when you dorks pun around...scare most off that aren't used to that warped mindset. :P

Anyway welcome, and don't let these dorks scare you off, and if you need, I'll loan you my mallet. :twisted:
I prefer it when she uses the paddle...
:twisted: hmmmm...:twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
Jabberwonky
Posts: 2963
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Hi There!

Post by Jabberwonky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:48 pm

DinkyInky wrote:
Sgt. Howard wrote:
I prefer it when she uses the paddle...
:twisted: hmmmm...:twisted:
Fish slapping, eh?

Kinky...
"The price of perfection is prohibitive." - Anonymous

User avatar
jwhouk
Posts: 5419
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am
Location: The Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by jwhouk » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:45 pm

Dinky: Doc just called, he needs that back. Customer just came in with a broken marker, and needs a small attitude adjustment.
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by DinkyInky » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:02 pm

jwhouk wrote:Dinky: Doc just called, he needs that back. Customer just came in with a broken marker, and needs a small attitude adjustment.
Harley Quinn wrote:Tell the fuzzball he can have it when he tears it out of my cold, dead hands!

Mistah J gave it to me, and I nevah give away a present my Puddin' gave me!
:twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
jwhouk
Posts: 5419
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 am
Location: The Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by jwhouk » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
"Character is what you are in the dark." - D.L. Moody
"You should never run from the voices in your head. That's how you give them power." - Jin

User avatar
GlytchMeister
Posts: 3608
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by GlytchMeister » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Is that what just happened?

Edited because I found a video version with sound!
Last edited by GlytchMeister on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's mister GlytchMeister, he's mister code
He's mister exploiter, he's mister ones and zeros
They call me GlytchMeister, whatever I touch
Starts to glitch in my clutch!
I'm too much!

User avatar
Dave
Posts: 6490
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:34 pm

jwhouk wrote:Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
And since Roger got the popcorn concession, he wins no matter who loses.

Unless, of course, he gets absentminded and dumps his thorium in with the artificially-flavored fake butter. It's expensive enough that a mistake like that would ruin his profit margins.

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by DinkyInky » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:53 am

Dave wrote:
jwhouk wrote:Duelling Mallets: In this corner, from Arkham Asylum, it's Harley Quinn! And in this corner, from Doc's Machine Shop in Alaska, it's Doc Polarbear!
And since Roger got the popcorn concession, he wins no matter who loses.

Unless, of course, he gets absentminded and dumps his thorium in with the artificially-flavored fake butter. It's expensive enough that a mistake like that would ruin his profit margins.
The bigger issue is if Doc's homebrew 'dew got mistaken for the regular syrup in the fountain machines. In which case, we all point at Dave when asked whose fault this is... :twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

User avatar
DinkyInky
Posts: 2399
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am
Location: Where there's more than Corn.
Contact:

Re: Hi There!

Post by DinkyInky » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 am

GlytchMeister wrote:Is that what just happened?

Edited because I found a video version with sound!
Yup Puddin', it sure looks that way. :twisted:
Yanno how some people have Angels/Devils for a conscience? I have a Dark Elf ShadowKnight and a Half Elf Ranger for mine. The really bad part is when they agree on something.

Aphyon chu kissa whol l'jaed.
--Safyr Drathmir

Post Reply